Oscraps

Buying when tired LOL

penelope

After a week of flu, mastitis, a typical 3 year old and a baby that won't sleep, I am in need of some scrap therapy...so of course I load up my cart here, pay for it all, go to unzip it all...

And realise I've bought a product twice.

:D

Goes to show how good the products are - my mind still coveted it even though I already have it!

lmccandless

I have done this more than once...even without the great excuse of flu and baby! If it happened here, shoot me a PM and I'm sure we can help you out.

petey111

I have done it more than once too Penelope! =) Some things we just want so badly that we get blinders one. =)

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
After a week of flu, mastitis, a typical 3 year old and a baby that won't sleep, I am in need of some scrap therapy...so of course I load up my cart here, pay for it all, go to unzip it all...

And realise I've bought a product twice.

:D

Goes to show how good the products are - my mind still coveted it even though I already have it!

Hey Penelope - email me (http://www.oscraps.com/shop/help.php?section=contactus&mode=update) and tell me which product it was you bought twice :) We'll take care of you.