Oscraps

Braxton's Audition photo for Coco

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
20211020_165021.jpg

I had no idea that he had auditioned! HAHAHA!!! Doesn't he look amazing?
Who do you think he was modeling for?
th

Yesterday, I get a package in the mail that was stickers on it from Sweden/Customs. I opened it and it was from @tanteva -- she made this awesome hat for Braxton. <3 We love it! I had to take off his Halloween costume so he could wear it immediately. If you haven't ever undressed a skeleton, it is much like a toddler - both hands up and lots of wiggling.LOL
20210927_151015.jpg

Thank you so much, Eva, this made my day!!!!

PS: See, she *pretends* to be mean to me, but you know she loves me and vice versa :p

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
View attachment 360103

th

Yesterday, I get a package in the mail that was stickers on it from Sweden/Customs. I opened it and it was from @tanteva -- she made this awesome hat for Braxton. <3 We love it! I had to take off his Halloween costume so he could wear it immediately. If you haven't ever undressed a skeleton, it is much like a toddler - both hands up and lots of wiggling.LOL
View attachment 360105

PS: See, she *pretends* to be mean to me, but you know she loves me and vice versa :p
Awwwwwww, how nice of "Auntie Eva". wonderful look - I LOVE it!!!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
View attachment 360103

th

View attachment 360105

Awwwwww, "Auntie Eva" really loves these "guys and gals". How sweet. (image lots of heart and love emojis here)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
That is really cute, and I am completely confused - rats AND Skeletons? lol
Yes, Rats and skeletons. That is inside the house.
Outside, we have more skeletons (but only in October) and toad friends. I talk to them every time I see them. I had one who was living in my gardening tool bag that I would have entire conversations with. LOL

Hmm.
I can see how I could give the impression that I am mentally unhinged... o_O

I promise you I am not!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I was thinking yesterday how I wish we still had the sombrero in the attic. (shhh, don't tell Gary I said that because he will use it against me every time I nag him to throw s*** out!)
I think we have maracas so if I can find them, I will bring them down so he has something to hold.

tjscraps

Yes, Rats and skeletons. That is inside the house.
Outside, we have more skeletons (but only in October) and toad friends. I talk to them every time I see them. I had one who was living in my gardening tool bag that I would have entire conversations with. LOL

Hmm.
I can see how I could give the impression that I am mentally unhinged... o_O

I promise you I am not!

Hahahaha - not mentally unhinged, but it is kinda fun!!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
@tanteva aren't you just the most generous woman ever!! How fun! Your Braxton looks fabulous @faerywings and yes we love that you are a little mentally unhinged LOL!! (just kidding) Your family is so much fun!! Say hi to your toad friend next time you see him.