Oscraps

BRATS!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I saw that as a Recommended title on Hulu. I bet it will bring back a lot of ridiculous memories of the 80s :D

Did you have a favorite Brat Pack movie?

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I've seen the commercials but haven't watched the show yet. I am looking forward to it! I was a young adult it the early 80's and loved all those movies.

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
:lol23:I am more familiar with the Rat Pack of the 60's, which featured names like Frank Sinartra, Sammy Davis Jnr, Dean Martin and other assorted actors! lol! I loved the music of the 80's but never got into a lot of the 'teen type' movies as I was older. :)
I love the Rat Pack too!! Our Date Night bar is called "Dean's" after Dean Martin. :)

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
I've seen the commercials but haven't watched the show yet. I am looking forward to it! I was a young adult it the early 80's and loved all those movies.
I never saw "St. Elmo's Fire" tho...I guess that was a big one!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I'm with Ona @wombat146 I'm a little more in to the Rat Pack, and watch anything I can find on them. However, I did watch probably all of the Brat Pack movies, too. Thanks for the heads up on the documentary - I'd love to watch it. We still quote lines from Pretty in Pink.

Christi

Sammy Davis was probably the most talented of the Rat Pack (a big call, I know). I thought The Breakfast Club mix of comedy and teen angst to be a great mix but I think the actors all had their own stories to tell. I wonder what will be made of the current crop of stars in the future?

AK_Tracy

Bueller? Bueller? Anyone? Anyone?
Love that movie! Just showed the teens and they laughed. Always quoting this as the kids just dont listen :giggle4: I also loved Weird Science. Was so funny. Chet was a poop and the end was great.

JeanneMN

CHEERY O
I haven't seen that in years, what a great movie , but I'm more of the Rat Pack era, I loved Dean Martin that was a regular watch at our house.