Oscraps

Border/Corners Help

petey111

All right gals. I'm hosting a fairy tale themed baby shower for my niece in two months.

This is what I'm going for with invitations:
fairy-tale-party-invitations-2.jpg

original.jpg

There are pages upon pages of borders/frames in the shop and I'm not using good key words apparently to help me find the kind of borders and corners I'm looking for.

Help!! Anyone got any ideas? I tried looking on Pinterest too, but most of the good stuff that shows up, you have to pay for...and crazy pricing too because a lot of them come from vector image sites. I have two months, but since I also have Christmas break right now, I thought I would get a jump on things.

I'd love some suggestions!

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
Found some for you:

Anna has a great collection of corners, just picked those that look like the ones you're looking:

And this sweet kit by Lydia K and Ashalee Wall could be great for the whole invitation card with its soft colors and these adorable corners:

petey111

Sabine! I have two of the three things you put there!! LOL Ok...I'm going to go digging through my stash for them. Thanks!

petey111

Thanks girls!! I'm not sure about the last one Chris. Might be too messy for what I'm going for. :) I like the glitter swirls. I will have to play with those. :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
i thought so too about the second one too-- but seeing as you always give me a gazillion ideas for my ISO's, I felt bad about having only one for you! :pound:

Don't forget that Ashalee's shop is closing on the 31st :(