Oscraps

bonjour de France

orkan

Tout d'abord pardon pour la traduction anglaise, je ne connais pas de langue autre que le français Je demeure dans le sud de la France, retraite au soleil c'est super ! j'aime ma famille, mes oiseaux et mon petit chien et puis aussi les formes, les couleurs, et mon ordinateur Merci de bien vouloir m'accepter parmis vous
-------------------------------
First of all pardon for the English translation, I do not know any other language that the French I remain in the south of France, a retirement to the sun it is great! I like my family, my birds and my small dog and then also the forms, the colors, and my computer thank you for well to want to accept me among you

: Love:

mrstoa

mrstoa
Bonjour! :welcome:

We have quite a few French speaking members - I'm sure they will help you if needed.

I saw your layouts in the gallery - beautiful.

Happy you introduced yourself in the forum -

Enjoy :cheer2: :cheer2:

dlhoffer

There's no place like hOme!
Welcome to Oscraps!

I've just seen your gorgeous pages in the gallery too! So glad you have joined us to share your talent!

As Jacqueline said, we have several French speaking members here to help you feel right at home.

I look forward to seeing more of your lovely pages!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Welcome to the O !!!!

I have seen 1 page from you today and girl you are amazing !!!!
Can't wait to see more pages from you !!

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
Bienvenue Orkan ! Contente d'avoir une compatriote de plus ici. Si besoin, n'hésite pas à nous poser des questions.

Welcome here :)