Oscraps

BLOGGERS, post here!! (Jan 7-14)

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Hey girlies!!

Post here that you've blogged this week!! and take a little time to leave some love for those that post in here, too!!

I've posted my "Revelry Thursday" with a digi freebie and pics to boot!! woohoooo!!!

Sally's Angelworks

LindaPete

I've posted a lot this week. Can you say, "snow days"! I've even referenced you at least once Sally!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
love love love your blog, Linda!! I have to get Cora on your flickr group!!! she's cranking out the pics!! :)

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
I blogged yesterday ... only a very short mini-post, just about the weather (we Brits LOVE to talk about the weather!).

Sally - love seeing how you design and create your goodies, congrats on sorting out your studio ... what a FABULOUS space you have!!!

Linda - my snow must seem like a real "wimp" compared to what you've got, 12hrs of driveway clearing ... wow give your man a medal!!!

Stephanie - I was reading "The Purpose" statement on your blog and just got to the part where you mention "... and a shining light to the world" and I promise you that the lyrics of song I was listening to on the radio said "... you are a shining light" ... such a coincidence!!!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Diane - I just checked out your blog ... I hadn't realised that Maya designed too!!! How fabulous is that to have a designer in the family!?!?!

tinamarie

Here's my new blog!

I just started this in the new year.
http://tina-creationsbytinamarie.blogspot.com/

Please click "Follow me", if you like. I am new so it looks kinda silly only having 3 followers (including myself :) )

One of my recent posts, was putting all the Oscrap Challenges for the month on the blog. Thank you, Linda for compiling this on Oscraps!!!

Tina

Last edited by a moderator:

katg1006

LindaP - I am loving your 365 project so wish I had the strength to do a full 365, but I don't. I am going to cheer everyone on and be inspired by everyone's creativity!! Amazing photos!!

Diane - Your talent never ceases to AMAZE me!!! I love the elf you!! Soooo cute!

SueF - Snow...Snow....we only got 3 inches this time and it melted by lunchtime. Nick was not happy. He wanted to play in the snow now that he can. It's still early he has time.

Sally - I cannot wait for the angels to come :) They will be amazing!!! Loved that you shared how you created such a cutie!! Have to say that sweater is ROCKING!! Mr. G done good :)

Steph - That was an amazing song that you shared!! Found it on You Tube a live version sung on a roof top. The lyrics grab you. Thanks for the lift today!

natesia - Great blog!! Love to see what you are creating!

LindaPete

Kat you are more than welcome to join us. No pressure, just add photos when you can. Glad you're blogging again!

pajhnubhlis

I posted the 1st week of P365 on my blog today. :)

Kat - I love your blog header! :)

Tina - You now have 4 followers! :) I'm so glad to see that you have the spacing problem fixed. Your blog looks great and thanks so much for the links again!! :D

hondachicc

Ladies!!! LOVE YOUR BLOGS!!!!!!!!!!!

I took a peek at everyones blog and they are all fabulous!!

Tina...woohoo...thanks for mentioning the challenges...and ME...in yours!!

Che.......I love love love that photo of your baby witht he Favre jersey!!!! We are such Favre fans!!! Well...we were GBP fans first...but now pull for Minnesota since he is there!! Have to shamefully admit....when GB played Minn...we pulled for Minn...hehehehehe!!

Kat...I love your aspirations for this year!! I am right there with you dear!!!

Sue..........Tell your DH to come to my house...he needs to do some baking for me!!!!

EVERYONE..I just loved all of your blogs!!

I have no blog...and don't visit others often...but having them all right here in one spot makes it easy to go peek!! Thanks!!

pajhnubhlis

Diane - I love love love your elf layout!! :D

Linda - You have nothing to be ashamed about! You cheered for the right team! Go Vikes...all the way to the Super Bowl!! :D

katg1006

Tina - Oops forgot to add myself to follow your blog :) I did!!!

Che - thanks!!! I totally tried to go creative this time :)

LindaW -[QUOTE..but having them all right here in one spot makes it easy to go peek!! Thanks!![/QUOTE] Ohhh I so totally agree this is so much easier and a great way to keep up with everyone :)

Che - OH WOW!!! Those photos are amazing!!!! I love that action you created!!! It's gorgeous!

Mirjam - Ohhh your photography always makes me go WOW!!! Gorgeous!!!! Love the layouts you created with them!!

pajhnubhlis

Everyone - Thank you for all the wonderful and encouraging comments you left me! It means so much to me that you take the time to visit my blog. :D

Kat - You are so on a roll! Love your feet photo! :)

tinamarie

Thank you O Girls for taking the time and leaving some love on my blog!!
Thank you, Che for 'following' me!

Everyone's blogs are so impressive. I love seeing what everyone is up to!