Oscraps

Biograffiti Retirement Sale!

biograffiti

I know, I still can't believe it myself, but I know in my heart it's the right thing to do. Being a part of the Oscraps team was a dream come true and I won't be popping up in another store. I'm retiring and my products will no longer be available after November 16th.

Mary Rogers

awww sweet Molly!! you know you are going to be missed...thanks for letting me create for you- it has been a honor!!

tanteva

Mistress of Mayhem
Oh, Molly - this is so sad! I love your templates. I'm working on my recipe book, and I'm going to start with the address book as soon as I'm done with this weeks CT duties.

$25 you say ... B - A - R - G - A - I - N - even if I have lots of it already :)
It's bed time here ... but first thing in the morning!

Bush Girl

Ahhhh, Molly, you will be sorely missed. Thank you from me also for having me on your team - I had a blast playing with your fabulous products.

lizj

I am so sad to hear you will no longer be designing. When I looked at my stash I was pleasantly surprised to see how much I had already purchased! $25 is a steal for the rest, thank you! Wishing you all the best in life, and thanks so much for bringing your fabulous designs to my digi world. Yours are the best templates in my stash!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Booooo!!! I'm helping Kitty and Peppermint with that dislike button.

I do wish nothing but the best for you in the future aand hope that retiring helps you live a more fulfilling life with your family. Hugs!!

yvonnahenna

I'm sad to hear that you are leaving. But you still will be posting around on this forum?

The sale is...like..omg...OMG!!

Creatively Obsessed

Oh Molly, I have loved your designs for so long. I can't even begin to count how many of your items are on my wish list. I am glad for the chance to get them a such a great price, but sad to see you go :Cry:

tanteva

Mistress of Mayhem
Weird feeling - happy to download all the goodies (been doing it all day) and so sad that there won't come anymore :(

Elsi

I'm so sad to see another designer leaving. I tend to pick out products that I want to buy "later, when I have time to work on something", confident that when I want them, they'll still be available. I can't tell you how many times I've turned around to find that a wanted item had been discontinued. There were *lots* of things in Biograffiti's store that were on my "someday" list. Fortunately, I had seen the notice and could make sure to get the things I wanted before they disappeared.

lizj

I just had to come back and say again that $25 is a total steal for your store. I've been downloading all day, and with each thing I open I say, oh, I love that! I appreciate the opportunity to stock up before you go, that was a generous parting gift you gave us. Thank you again.

biograffiti

Thanks Liz!! You're so welcome. I figured if the product was really going for good, I wanted to make it affordable for all. Especially in this economy :)

Creatively Obsessed

Any idea how much disk space I will need to download all these products before they are gone? I worry that there is so much and I wont have enough room.

Creatively Obsessed

Oh yay! I have enough room and I dont even have to delete other stuff!

Which I was so ready to do Molly, because I sure dont want to miss out on the last chance to get your creations. As I said before, I am sorry to see you go.