Oscraps

Big Retirement Sale! 50% off Personal AND CU!

Genevieve

Ninja Admin
After THREE wonderful years of digital design, I'm retiring my line of digital scrapbooking products! For the entire month of July get 50% off my products*, both personal AND (for the first time EVER!) commercial use!

But, don't worry! I'm not leaving the O--I'll be hanging around, scrapping and helping Mama O behind the scenes! :)

Click Here for my Shop

*52 Inspirations products will not be retiring (and I will be finishing the 2009 year of 52 Inspirations), so they are not on sale. Some items under $2 excluded, as well.

katg1006

Ohhhh I am so sad you won't be designing anymore Gen ((hugs)) but very happy you are not leaving us :)

mrstoa

mrstoa
I'll miss your designs - but happy to know you'll be finishing the 52 Inspirations!
So happy I subscribed to the Inspirations. Love them.
Now I'll head on over to your shop and ......

mrstoa

mrstoa
'll miss your designs - but happy to know you'll be finishing the 52 Inspirations!
So happy I subscribed to the Inspirations. Love them.
Now I'll head on over to your shop and ......

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Nooooo! You can't retire!
Good luck with everything, and yes- you'd better stay here at the O!

Genevieve

Ninja Admin
Hee hee! I will *definitely* be around! I love the O too much (even if it seems like I'm only a lurker in the forums cuz I'm so quiet). :)

snappy2003

awwww! Hate to hear you won't be designing but soooo happy you're sticking around :). Awesome sale!

petey111

Ditto what everyone else said. =) We can always count on you for bright and cheery and fun kits!!

But I'm glad you will still be around here! ((((((hugs))))))

Inkspots

I'm so sad. :( Wishing you all the best! Any chance of some collabs????? I'm so going to miss your designs and creativity.

Soco

I'm glad to discover your products before it's too late... they're beautiful!

Good luck and see you around! :)