Oscraps

been here before

Hi I have been here before as a newbie I have learned a little more and would now like to explore more on here with the challenges as they are all so inviting so watch this space although I must warn you I am still learning.;)

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome, Mary! We are all still learning, no matter what our starting point may be! Looking forward to getting to know you.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
ITA agree with what Angie/AZK said! Welcome to the O! If you have any questions or need help finding something, just ask and someone will help out soon :love:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
wooohooo!! here she is!! Welcome back to the O Mary, so happy to see you here! You will find a lot of info in the Need Help forum, questions that people have asked about the forum with answers, also with PS itself so take a look around and if you have any questions then ask away there...... there is always someone online to help you!! :)

Need Help forum can be found here: https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20

Kythe

CHEERY O
Hey Mary. So happy to see you here. It will be a joy to see your lovely pages here.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Mary, I too got into digi for a short time, found it really confusing (as I was a paper scrapper yrs ago), so stepped away from it. After watching tutorials and videos I learned more about digi scrapping and about how to use my editing software with it, and came back a few yrs later full force, delving into it completely. That was about 6-7 yrs ago and I've never looked back.

You are going to love the challenges, they really help you with ideas and inspiration.