Oscraps

Be Inspired February challenge | By ValC designs *Winner Announced*

snowdropz

val_s_10.jpg

Welcome to the first of Val's monthly challenges. Each month, we bring you different themes for our challenges.

For our first challenge, we have chosen this particular poster as an inspiration.

valcha10.jpg

How does this poster inspire you? We look forward to seeing what you come up with. To get you started, Val has created a perfect label pack for you.

ValCDesigns_WriteonPV600.jpg

(This is available free during the challenge duration).

The Rules
- Please use 50% Val C Designs & 100% Oscraps
- Post your layout in the Val C. Designs gallery.
- Link your image to this thread (as a picture) so that we can leave some love for you in the Gallery!

Please post all layouts by Monday, 22nd February 2013 (midnight EST-USA) and a lucky scrapper will win a voucher to Val's store!

Just for inspiration, here's what the team came up with...

feb_sa10.jpg

Have fun!​

Last edited by a moderator:

val

I am loving what I am seeing here. and I am glad you like the label pack! Enjoy it as I will put it in store when he challenge will be closed!

The girls choice inspired me a lot, and as I am in my "crazy catch up time" to finish 2012 album
...I made 2 LO :)

cherryyllaann

Inspire Challenge

Thank you for the journaling strips for this February Inspire Challenge. I did a layout and posted it in the member gallery. Here is the link Together
I am new to posting (this is just my 2nd) and I do not think I have the ability to upload a photo here.

Last edited by a moderator:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
What a great challenge Val! I love stapled strips on my pages :D

Cherryyllaan, I was going to add your page to your post for you, but I didn't want to overstep my bounds. If you'd like me, or another Cheery-O to add it, let us know. I am sure you'll have enough posts in no time to do it yourself :)
Welcome to Oscraps!

val

Thank you for the journaling strips for this February Inspire Challenge. I did a layout and posted it in the member gallery. Here is the link Together
I am new to posting (this is just my 2nd) and I do not think I have the ability to upload a photo here.

here is t-your (stunning) Layout cherryl
Feb-9---Challenge---Togethe.jpg

Thanks for playing along with us, ans Welcome to the O!!!

v

sandsock

Here's mine. I loved the idea of the picture and the words hinting at a story, but not telling it.
2009-christine-J.jpg