Oscraps

August challenges?

hondachicc

No Fear...there will be some challenges coming...there are some "behind the scene" stuff going on....and we also have a lot of people on vacation....and with all the down time in July...things are just a little behind!!! SO HANG IN THERE!!!

ANTICIPATION IS GOOD FOR CHARACTER BUILDING!!!! HEHE!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
HAHAHA!!! Nana!!! right on!!!! yes ladies, we are cooking up some special things for you so make sure to keep tuning in so you don't miss out!!!! :biggrin:

we are teasers aren't we!!!! (and lovin' it!!! :hurt:)

LSlycord

I'm ready...I'm doing every single challenge this month. LOL...we'll see! In the meantime, you can all join us for the August post count challenge. (Elisa is already there...and rocking the gallery!!!)

Nadine

Waiting ....
Waiting ............
Waiting .................
Waiting ......................

:attention:
OK .......................... Done waiting!

What are y'all cooking?
:rofl:

kym

I've been really waiting for the copycat challenge! It is my favorite one of all time. Don't worry about being a little late, hey summer is busy for all of us. Like Nadine said, we will all be waiting, patiently of course.

helenh

Well I am waiting for winter to finish Kym! LOL! So OVER it!

Waiting is meant to make us better people .... right?

kym

Well I am waiting for winter to finish Kym! LOL! So OVER it!

Waiting is meant to make us better people .... right?

Helen, I would love to trade you just ONE day and only ONE day of winter for my hot summer. Being in Hawaii, you miss the cold crisp mornings and we never get to see snow. We think it is a nice change when the temps drop down to 60's (F) in the evenings.

I guess I am AWESOME too!