Oscraps

Asking for healing prayers and thoughts

mrstoa

mrstoa
My dear, dear Daughter, Beth died suddenly of a heart attack on Friday!

A traumatic shock for her two children, all the family. I going around in remote control - clutching Kleenex

We need help dealing with this unexpected loss so I'm asking my "O" family for thoughts and prayers.

Thank you

Alegna

Ow I'm so sorry to hear this sad news, ofcourse I'll keep you and your family in my prayers and thoughts.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Oh Jacqueline! I'm so so so sorry. I know no words can really help you know, losing someone is so unbelievebly cruel and meaningless. Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!

scrap-genie

Oh, J! I am so sorry for your terrible loss. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and sending wishes for strength and comfort.

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
So sorry for your loss Jacqueline. Such sad news. Thinking of you and your family.

petey111

Oh my gosh. I am so, so, so very sorry for you and your family!

It's so difficult to have such an unexpected loss. My heart hurts for you. I wish you all the love and healing thoughts to get you through this difficult time.

janedee

I'm so very sorry for your horrible loss Jacqueline! Thinking of you and your family and how bereft and bewildered you must be feeling right now.

liljatr

I am so SO sorry for your loss Jacqueline! My heartfelt symphathy is going out to you and your family - and especially to her children!

Bush Girl

I'm so very, very saddened to read your terrible news, Jacqueline. My heart goes out to you, MrToa, and your grandchildren, and you are very much in my thoughts.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
"J" my heart aches for you my Island friend!! Sending you all of our love and please know that I hold you and your family close to my heart! Such a shock, such sad news!! :hug:

danielle young

Praying for you and your whole family, Jacqueline!! My heart aches for you all going through this difficult time. May the God of Hope give you peace and comfort.

Romy

oh, Jacqueline, that breaks my heart....my thoughts will be with you and your family in such a difficult time!

ninigoesdigi

O sO silly
Oh my God! I'm so sorry! Please receive my deepest condolences... I have no word...
I will be thinking of you and your family.

Ellen

Oh dear J. so sad, what can I say .So sorry for your loss
Lots of hugs and will be with you in thoughts.
Lots of strenght for the coming period.

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
Oh no J. , such terrible news :(
I'm so sorry for your loss, and will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers
tons of comforting hugs sent your way

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh my goodness J!!! *wraps you in BIG hugs*
I cannot imagine what you are going through, but please know that I am sending all my of my to you.

whatnext

dear Jacqueline, this is such terrible, heart-breaking news. there are no words that can express how shocked and profoundly sad this is. thinking of you, praying for all your family. how devastating.

zwyck

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers and thoughts.

digigal

I'm so very sorry for the unexpected loss of your dear daughter. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.