Oscraps

Are you experiencing a hot Summer?

zanthia

CHEERY O
its been crazy hot here - every day in high 90's and ten day forecast no end in sight with some days over 100 - even when it was in the 90's the heat index has been over 100

zoey will be going on very short walks - too hot , too hot , too hot!!!!!!

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
We just moved here but we heard that last summer they had mid 40's weather. This summer so far it has been mid 30's but the next month will get hotter. I am hoping to stay in the 30's...fingers crossed.
Fingers crossed Rae!! xx

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
Our summer has been rather normal, as far as temp, mostly mid 80s, but some high 80s and low 90s. The good thing is we cool down in the night to 50s and 60s. But, we've had more rain, thunderstorms, hale and lightning strikes than I can remember. Back in late spring and early summer, we had flooding in the next county over, with casualties. That hasn't happened here in years. So, it's been a rather strange year in some ways.

ClaireG

CHEERY O
This is my first summer in Florida and it has been off the charts hot and I am here for it, I LOVE the heat, it's why I live here. Not in rainy cold England (where I am from) or super cold in the winter NYC (where we lived for 8 years). I work for an English firm and I know it is hot right now in the UK, but I can't stand the moaning about how hot it is. Unpopular opinion I know. I love that I can be in shorts all year round!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Glad to see it is all normal in Michigan!!
I take it back - we are predicted to be in the 90's for the rest of the week with a chance of severe thunderstorms tomorrow. Yesterday and today are Air Quality Alert days. Meaning it's not healthy to be outdoors, lol.

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
We all are dealing with this terrible heat
This is my first summer in Florida and it has been off the charts hot and I am here for it, I LOVE the heat, it's why I live here. Not in rainy cold England (where I am from) or super cold in the winter NYC (where we lived for 8 years). I work for an English firm and I know it is hot right now in the UK, but I can't stand the moaning about how hot it is. Unpopular opinion I know. I love that I can be in shorts all year round!
We don't all have to like the same, LoL!!

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
I take it back - we are predicted to be in the 90's for the rest of the week with a chance of severe thunderstorms tomorrow. Yesterday and today are Air Quality Alert days. Meaning it's not healthy to be outdoors, lol.
Oh, so sorry Angie!! hang on, it will pass.