Oscraps

Are there any lightroom users here?

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
Have you already performed the update?
I find the new masks in Lightroom Classic impressive...

tjscraps

I have it but never seem to use it ... I should open it up again - for editing pics I tend to use RadLab, I bought it SO many years ago but I just find I love how it works, I don't need technical expertise lol

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
Not at home but I am able use a computer where it is installed on. But what is the fun of lightroom?

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Yes, I use Lightroom but haven't updated yet. I like using it occasionally but I just use it for all of the LR Presets I have collected over the years. lol! :)

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
Not at home but I am able use a computer where it is installed on. But what is the fun of lightroom?
I use LR to organise - tagging all my raw photos ...
After the update it is so easy to make selections ... you can select the sky, the foreground or a subject to make the necessary adjustments ..
I followed the Zoom.nl webinar and they made a selection of a 'hairy dog', impressive ...simply beautiful with one push on the mask tool.

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
Yes, I use Lightroom but haven't updated yet. I like using it occasionally but I just use it for all of the LR Presets I have collected over the years. lol! :)

I've also lots of LR presets ...
and only use a few .... and can't resist downloading new ones ... and trying them out ...
I threw the update of PS and Bridge back from my macbook ... not that they are not good ... but my graphics card is incompatible ....:(

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I've also lots of LR presets ...
and only use a few .... and can't resist downloading new ones ... and trying them out ...
I threw the update of PS and Bridge back from my macbook ... not that they are not good ... but my graphics card is incompatible ....:(
Yes!!! I have a LOT of them too and can't resist when I see new one (free ones! lol), haven't updated LR yet so no sure what is working and what isn't, and yes, I have my favorites that I use all the time too. hahaa! :)