Oscraps

April No- Fooling posting challange!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Really, lets keep the challenge going- how far will you go in April for posts?
I did not make my March goal of 13,000, so I am going to try for that one again this month- I will make it sooner or later! I still have lots of gallery loving to leave from the birthday party so that should help me achieve my goal!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Congrats Yvon!!!
Laurie you will get that for sure in April.

I don't remember what my starting number was n March, but I think it was 22,000?? I made my goal 22,500 and I am now at 22,804.
I think I kinda blew past my goal.... :car:

This month I think I am going to need to slow it down a bit, so my goal is 23,000.

LSlycord

25,307...I think that I'm going to try to catch my breath this month.:smile: I'm going for 25,550. Because, like Laurie, I still have plenty of love to leave in the gallery from this birthday challenge!!!:clap2:

tanteva

Mistress of Mayhem
Well ... I didn't make my goal last month. It was a terrible month! Any roads, dad's better now, and home from hospital. I'm still a bit blue, but I'm working on improving by changing the way I think. (also - I have dr's app mid April, where I will talk to him about ADHD and menopause - see if he thinks I'm nuts LOL) Well, my goal for last month was 3000. So I'll try again this month.

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
well I sort of posted like a maniac in march :lol: (from 9200-ish to 10369 this moment) ...
I might try and slow down LOL 11000 would be great, but 10700 might be more realistic, we'll see ;) it all depends on how many LOs get posted in the gallery :biggrin:

sberkan

Well...I'm at 1810 so definitely past last month's goal of 1750...now how high should I set the bar this month. I'm torn because I got a lot of scrapping done last month and it would be cool to keep it up but that cuts into chatting/commenting time...decisions, decisions...well, I think I'll go for 2,250. I love a target!!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
I think this month I will try for 4500, I've got lots of catching up to do in the gallery so I should make this goal.

Terra

Ok I have exactly 200 posts.... so I'm going to go for 300. We'll see if I can do it. lol

LSlycord

25,307...I think that I'm going to try to catch my breath this month.:smile: I'm going for 25,550. Because, like Laurie, I still have plenty of love to leave in the gallery from this birthday challenge!!!:clap2:

Good grief...I must have been delusional. I only have 25,087 now. I was trying for a reasonable goal and apparently can't read or I can't type or something. :shocked: I think that I am going to readjust my goal of 25,307. :boom:

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
heheh think you probably went keyboard dyslexic like me, must have been 25037 LOL

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
:oops:
Looks like I hit my goal already (23,000) and then some....
I guess even when I say I am going to take it slow this month, I really can't seem to help myself~

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I've been hanging in the gallery trying to get back on track- I want to meet my goal this month- I have less than 200 to go, so I think I will make it!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Geee I passed my goal already this month, guess I must have verbal diarrhea LOL
hello50.gif

yvonnahenna

well I sort of posted like a maniac in march :lol: (from 9200-ish to 10369 this moment) ...
I might try and slow down LOL 11000 would be great, but 10700 might be more realistic, we'll see ;) it all depends on how many LOs get posted in the gallery :biggrin:

LOL Marie! You are allready far over 10700.. I would go for the 11000!:first:

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
LOL Marie! You are allready far over 10700.. I would go for the 11000!:first:

Yeah I had sort of thought along those lines too, but as I'm on holiday for 2 weeks tonight and we're going away I didn't want to make it public ;) LOL