Oscraps

Anyone know what font this is?

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Started watching the new show on Netflix ... Love this font! Anyone know what it is? Or something similar? Love how the letters swirl.

YoungRoyals.JPG

tanteva

I must be stupid, cuz I don't understand what I'm supposed to do after I've uploaded the image.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
@tanteva Eva, I did a quick search and couldn't find anything online........... tried using the link above but it had so many ads I gave up! lol! I had to turn my AdBlocker off of course, but I couldn't get far....... perhaps Simplette uses the Pro (paid) version. :) Anyway, I did another search on Myfonts.com and while I came up with some similar looking fonts for the R, couldn't find anything for Y or N......... and the resulting fonts had to be purchased. At a guess I would say that the title has been specifically created for the series, so it could well be something the series creators came up with themselves, perhaps using couple of different fonts. :)

tanteva

@wombat146 Thank you! You're probably right. Maybe they've just made a single image from different fonts. I'll just have to get creative :)