Oscraps

Anyone know a good place to get coffee?

O Birthday Fairy

Because I'm happy
CHEERY O
Well, as I got no coffee recommendations, my energy level has dropped off due to my busyness today so I must sign off for the night! Sleep well to everyone out there!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Right here!
20004309.png

We faeries have to keep the energy flowing

Just be careful to not drink too much or we'll be like this poor faery: :dancingbfly:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Right here!
20004309.png

We faeries have to keep the energy flowing

Just be careful to not drink too much or we'll be like this poor faery: :dancingbfly:
Oh Chris (Faery) this looks SO good but it's a little huge - the poor O Birthday Fairy will definitely look like this :dancingbfly: :dancingbfly: :dancingbfly:

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I love Dunkin' Donut Decaf Pecan Iced coffee! You need to try it, Birthday Fairy. Maybe you could take a thimble to use as a coffee cup!

LSlycord

LOL! Thank goodness I saw this thread. I had warmed up my coffee in the microwave and forgot it. That means that I had to warm it up again. And I think I better drink it because I don't think that I have enough caffeine to keep me awake. We have started buying Walmart's cheap coffee. We run the gamut...go through spells of buying Kona coffee, Dunkin Donuts brand, Brian had clients who roasted their own and we bought that for awhile, Gevalia...and now we are buying the cheap stuff from Walmart. With both of us home all day, we go through a lot! Although I swear, I am going to cut back soon!

Kythe

CHEERY O
I use 'LUSH' from Costco which is an ethical brand. It isn't bitter like Starbucks as I drink it black i prefer coffee that is more mellow.
(Before you think it.... NO birthday fairy, that is not the other kind of 'lush' that drinks a lot.)goofysmile1:lol23::giggle4: