Oscraps

Anyone Else But You By Mystique Designs

brydka

Hello Ladies.

folder1n.jpg

folder2si.jpg

Today i Have new stuff in my shop and for me, fantastic news.
First - I'm pregnant and this is something magical for me, and for now is not bad, but i need more time to rest :) We are very happy, and we hope we have a little girl inside ;) Off course this is my dream, but if this is a boy is awesome too. I always want one more child, and this is it ;)

Ok. New kit i called " Anyone Else but you ", why ?!
I was inspired by the movie Juno or rather the song that ran during the end credits - Anyone Else But You. At first I thought that I wouldn't show this kit to anyone, but because now that I'm pregnant, I'm a whirlwind of emotions, I decided that I will show it .

I made different colors, but i love them and i hope you will be too ;)
I have some surprises for you, just check my blog ;)

Hugs and Love

Brydka

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Beautiful kit Brydka, (I love that song too!)

Also Congratulations on your news!! I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly for you!

Michael

Great news! Wishing you all the best. You are creating in all kinds of ways! :D Lovely kit!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Such a beautiful kit, Brydka - and a magical time for you - congratulations - I hope it's a girl too :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Brydka!!!!! Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!

This kit is beyond amazing- I am drooling all over this!!

brydka

Thank you my Girls, you are like family, and thank you for all support :D I just can't wait when i see first time tiny baby inside me :) Thank you :) Love you

Soco

Wow Brydka! This is wonderful news! Congratulations!!! :) And your kit is just beautiful and sweet as usual!