Oscraps

Any Grey's watchers out there? Spoiler alert!!!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Okay, so Grey's Anatomy is totally my guilty pleasure! And I usually watch it on huluPlus while I'm sewing. So I was watching last week's episode and they killed off the cutest guy on the show!!!!! Anyone else hacked that they killed off Henry???? He was cuter than McSteamy and McDreamy put together!!! And wasn't it time for Teddy to live happily ever after???? ugh!!!!

just wondering if I was alone in this????

whatnext

i was sad because Henry was so NICE! i wish they would have killed off that creep Alex instead....

Last edited by a moderator:

AmberR

A Rockin' ArtsyScrapper
I was literally sobbing. I got totally gob-smacked, was doing something else while watching (I watch on the computer over sidereel) and suddenly realized what was happening. I couldn't stop crying. And yes, I was SO MAD! I LOVED Henry, and I loved Henry and Teddy together. Couldn't they have had a few years together?!

yvonnahenna

I'm grays anatomy fan!!
We are a few episodes behind, but I LOVE reading about what's going to happen LOL
Taped it yesterday, I will watch it tomorrow ore thursday.

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
I'm grays anatomy fan!!
We are a few episodes behind, but I LOVE reading about what's going to happen LOL

We are only 2 episodes behind!! usually with tv series it´s 2 seasons!! :mrgreen:

so I´ll keep my hankerchiefs close, can´t watch these things without crying.

Bush Girl

OK, so who is Henry?

I have to admit to being about 4 years behind - Grey's doesn't play on free TV here. :sad:

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I agree...that was totally bunk!! I was unimpressed. I had a heads up before I saw it...but it was completely inappropriate. they already killed off someone's true love. so what is Teddy going to become a total wacko and get cancer too? A little repititious if you ask me...and totally uncool. I really really liked Henry.

Oh...Selena...Henry is this guy that Teddy was married to. She married him because he needed health insurance and then accidentally fell in love with him.

Oh, and now what...is Christina going to totally lose it again? I just don't get it.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I'm grays anatomy fan!!

I am the same way. I love spoilers (even though I love surprises...weird I know), because no matter how much you know about the show...you still have to see how it plays out. I think sometimes it even increases the anticipation.

Kiliki

MEEEEEEE i love me some grey's!!! was stunned about last weeks episode i just watched yesterday...wowzers....i can't believe they killed off her husband i was like WHOA!!!!! poor cristina....omg...i can't believe they had her do that surgery...that was just wrong...they should have had someone else do it.....yikes....though i know its a good story line...haha....and the ambulance crash??? yikes!