Oscraps

AnnaLift Challenge 11.25.22-12.09.22

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
Hello aArtists!

It’s time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes. The AnnaTeam selects a creative page or design concept from the Anna gallery as the ‘AnnaLift.’ Be inspired, create your own ‘AnnaLift,’ upload your page to the Anna gallery and include it here in this forum thread. Upload your page by Friday 12.09.22 by 8:00 pm EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift. ’ One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5.00 GiftKard to Anna’s shop.

HOW IT WORKS: On Saturday the AnnaTeam posts a creative concept from the Anna gallery as the ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Then enjoy artfully playing—there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay.

Choose ONE idea to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. Be inspired, create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery, plus include it here in this forum thread. It would be great if you could link back to your page in the gallery too!

Anna’s products mix well with so many kits/designers and Anna welcomes you to include these with your Anna Products on your AnnaLift page.

If you’ve never challenged yourself to an AnnaLift—just do it!

If you’ve never posted or shared your AnnaLift—just do it!

If you have time to leave some love for someone in the gallery—do it too!
(Your kind words may inspire and encourage someone!)

Please post your art in this thread and link to the Anna Aspnes gallery to win the $5 giftcard.

cyanne22_Sacha Nat Paris hip hop.jpg

Lights in the Dark: Hip Hop by cyanne22

Lights in the Dark: Hip Hop by cyanne22 showcases the fun and excitement of a performance of Hip Hop dancers. Cyanne22 has captured the play of lights on the performers in a dark scene. The figures are outlined and framed in bright blues, reds, and yellows. Multiple photo frames hold them in place. Silhouettes and inky artsy strokes extend the energy of the performance onto the ground of her design. The signage of a busy city street accents and grounds the photos. A double title leads the viewer to the journaling. This effect creates a dazzling backdrop for the young friends.

Thank you, cyanne22, for sharing your stunning and inspirational artistry.

IDEAS TO INSPIRE: Use ONE or MORE of the following in your AnnaLift layout.

• Record a fun and energetic seasonal show or sporting event . . .
• Capture the contrast of bright lights in the dark. . .
• Use FotoBlendz or Artsy Transfers to extend the image. . .
• Use silhouettes to extend the theme . . .
• Use paper rips or paint for dimension on the background. . .
• Add sparkles and photo glows for drama. . .
• Add artsy strokes to your titles. . .

PRODUCTS TO INSPIRE:

ArtPlay Palette Incandescence
ArtPlay Palette Santa’s Elf
ArtPlay Palette Yuletide
LightLeaks No. 2
FotoBlendz Overlays No. 19
Time WordArt Mix No. 2
Splatters No. 15

Upload your page by Friday at 8:00 pm (EST) with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna's store. The winner will be posted here on SATURDAY.

Hint: Multiple entries are welcome! Use a separate post - number for each!

We hope our AnnaLift inspires your creativity. You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay.

Thanks for ArtPLAY-ing with us!
Anna and the aA Team

isDK

Not quite what I went for, but I needed to use these photos before they went off to the land of storage almost never to be seen again (until I can't go see new stuff, at least). :D I used my signature for one of the artstrokes.

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
Not quite what I went for, but I needed to use these photos before they went off to the land of storage almost never to be seen again (until I can't go see new stuff, at least). :D I used my signature for one of the artstrokes.
I am so glad you went for the bright lights! I love the signature! I need to learn that one!

cyanne22

Salut les artistes !

Il est temps pour un autre défi d'Anna Aspnes. L'AnnaTeam sélectionne une page créative ou un concept de design dans la galerie Anna comme "AnnaLift". Laissez-vous inspirer, créez votre propre "AnnaLift", téléchargez votre page dans la galerie Anna et incluez-la ici dans ce fil de discussion. Téléchargez votre page avant le vendredi 12.09.22 à 20h00 HNE avec le titre "AnnaLift". ' Un participant chanceux sera sélectionné au hasard pour gagner une carte-cadeau de 5,00 $ à la boutique d'Anna.

COMMENT ÇA MARCHE : Samedi, l'AnnaTeam publie un concept créatif de la galerie Anna sous le nom de "AnnaLift". Découvrez l'inspiration et décidez ce qui vous parle. Est-ce le design, la couleur, le wordART ou peut-être la photo ? Ensuite, amusez-vous avec art - il n'y a pas de bonne ou de mauvaise façon d'ArtPlay.

Choisissez UNE idée à soulever ou choisissez-la TOUTE et soulevez-la complètement. Laissez-vous inspirer, créez votre "AnnaLift", puis téléchargez votre page dans la galerie Anna, et incluez-la ici dans ce fil de discussion. Ce serait formidable si vous pouviez également créer un lien vers votre page dans la galerie !

Les produits d'Anna se mélangent bien avec tant de kits/concepteurs et Anna vous invite à les inclure avec vos produits Anna sur votre page AnnaLift.

Si vous ne vous êtes jamais lancé le défi d'un AnnaLift, faites-le !

Si vous n'avez jamais publié ou partagé votre AnnaLift, faites-le !

Si vous avez le temps de laisser un peu d'amour à quelqu'un dans la galerie, faites-le aussi !
(Vos aimables paroles peuvent inspirer et encourager quelqu'un !)

Veuillez poster votre art dans ce fil et créer un lien vers la galerie Anna Aspnes pour gagner la carte-cadeau de 5 $.

View attachment 384204

« Lumières dans le noir: Hip Hop » par cyanne22

Lights in the Dark: Hip Hop de cyanne22 présente le plaisir et l'excitation d'une performance de danseurs Hip Hop. Cyanne22 a capté le jeu des lumières sur les interprètes dans une scène sombre. Les personnages sont soulignés et encadrés de bleus, de rouges et de jaunes vifs. Plusieurs cadres photo les maintiennent en place. Les silhouettes et les traits artistiques d'encre prolongent l'énergie de la performance sur le terrain de sa conception. La signalisation d'une rue animée de la ville accentue et fonde les photos. Un double titre conduit le spectateur à la journalisation. Cet effet crée une toile de fond éblouissante pour les jeunes amis.

Merci, cyanne22 , de partager votre talent artistique époustouflant et inspirant.

IDÉES POUR INSPIRER : Utilisez UNE ou PLUSIEURS des éléments suivants dans votre mise en page AnnaLift.

• Enregistrez une émission saisonnière amusante et énergique ou un événement sportif. . .
• Capturez le contraste des lumières vives dans l'obscurité. . .
• Utilisez FotoBlendz ou Artsy Transfers pour étendre l'image. . .
• Utilisez des silhouettes pour prolonger le thème. . .
• Utilisez des déchirures de papier ou de la peinture pour dimensionner l'arrière-plan. . .
• Ajoutez des étincelles et des lueurs photo pour le drame. . .
• Ajoutez des traits artistiques à vos titres. . .

PRODUITS À INSPIRER :

ArtPlay Palette Incandescence
Palette ArtPlay Lutin du Père Noël
ArtPlay Palette Yuletide
LightLeaks n ° 2
Superpositions FotoBlendz n ° 19
Temps WordArt Mix n ° 2
Éclaboussures n ° 15

Téléchargez votre page d'ici vendredi à 20h00 (HNE) avec le titre « AnnaLift » et une page sera sélectionnée au hasard pour gagner une carte-cadeau de 5 $ dans la boutique d'Anna. Le gagnant sera affiché ici SAMEDI.

Astuce : plusieurs entrées sont les bienvenues ! Utilisez un numéro de poste distinct pour chacun !

Nous espérons que notre AnnaLift inspirera votre créativité. Vous savez que nous aimons toujours voir comment vous ArtPlay.

Merci d'ArtPLAY avec nous !
Anna et l'équipe aA
Après quelques jours d'absence sur la Galerie (Covid) j'ai eu le plaisir de voir que vous aviez choisi une de mes pages pour le Lift de la semaine.
j'en suis très heureuse, ça me redonne du tonus !!! merci Nancy. !!!!

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
Après quelques jours d'absence sur la Galerie (Covid) j'ai eu le plaisir de voir que vous aviez choisi une de mes pages pour le Lift de la semaine.
j'en suis très heureuse, ça me redonne du tonus !!! merci Nancy. !!!!
You are welcome! I hope you are feeling better!

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you for the beautiful designs! You chose to different bits of the design for inspiration and made very unique and personal pages!

The winner of the giftkard is number 10 - lizr.

Congratulations!