Oscraps

AnnaLift - Digiscrapping Stash
hoodsmom

AnnaLift - Digiscrapping Stash

I found the icon by googling for "blindness icon." My journaling font has gotten bigger than usual by half a point. And I still haven't downloaded all my Oscraps purchases from almost a year ago.

There's a short process note explaining how I got the big rectangle to looked curled without having to do much work at https://oscraps.com/community/media/digiscrapping-stash-process-notes.371846/
Credits list
PotPourri Paperie1
ArtPlay Palette Heartland
ArtPlay Mini Palette Bookish
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: Tamsin and ksacry
Love the journaling, and I'm in your boat--had to offload a bunch of stuff I don't use (but can't bear to delete) to an external drive. Love your bold beautiful layout!

A wonderful layout! I love how you have simulated the supplies, and your journaling is fun. I have tons of supplies, but I don't organize well, so I get another hard drive or SSD and keep going.

WOW... congrats on the Standing O - totally deserved! Love your story by the way - the out of control stash is something we all can relate!

Congrats on the Standing O!
You've struck in note in a lot of us, I'm sure :)
If you have a minute, drop me a note on your paper recommendations for a competent folder ... don't know what I'm looking for, but I'd like to get a holiday gift for someone with a love of the art.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
hoodsmom
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename