Oscraps

***AnnaLIFT 3.5.16 - 3.11.16***

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
It’s Saturday, and time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes. Each Saturday the AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Choose ONE idea from the page to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. There is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay. Be inspired and create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery, plus include it here in this forum thread. Upload your page by Friday 3.11.16 by NOON EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5.00 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. The winner will be posted each Friday here in the forum.

Anna’s products mix well with so many kits/designers and Anna welcomes you to include these with your Anna Products on your AnnaLift page.

This week we are lifting "Close up shot" by "Berry18. I don't know about you, but I am a sucker for linear design pages. They give the ability to add one photo or many, along with some really great design elements that add so much interest to the page. I love that she chose an awesome artsy paper to start her page with (one of my all time favorites), and that she included a transfer at the far right of the linear design to solidify the subject of her page. I love how she incorporated the WordART and I adore the addition of the torquoise in both the graphic dots by the photo, and the wash of color by the transfer at the right. I adore the simple dark edge overlay to wrap the whole page up - perfection.

Close up shot by Berry 18

I am so anxious to see what everyone creates, as you never disappoint with the lifts you create, so it is now up to you to choose just what you want to lift from this page. You may choose to lift a single element of the layout, or lift it all - whatever grabs you and takes hold of you when you look at this layout. Have some fun with it - I am sure the results will be awesome – remember anything goes, as long as you are having fun!!!

This week’s AnnaLift will inspire all of us in some way. Maybe you will choose to:
-create a linear design
-include some WordART
-add some wonderful color
-add some brushwork
-use artstrokes
-design using some white space
-include and edge overlay

What creative ideas will inspire for you this week in the AnnaLift challenge?
Try something new.
Have some fun.
Enjoy a new ArtPlay or love an old ArtPlay
Pat yourself on the back for being an awesome YOU.
Upload your AnnaLift to the gallery so we can tell YOU that you are awesome too!
It really doesn’t get any more cool or simple than that!

We can’t wait to see all the fabulous and creative AnnaLifts and we invite you to share your ART with us in the Anna gallery where we will love and encourage you.

If you have never challenged yourself to an AnnaLift…………just do it!
If you have never posted or shared your AnnaLift……………...just do it!
If you have time to leave some love for someone in the gallery….do it! (you just never know how your words could inspire and encourage someone!)

Thank you "Berry18", for sharing your amazing page and your beautiful ART with us and inspiring us this week!! Love to see your ART in the Anna gallery!

A few more cool inspirations from Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlay Palette Sojourn
ArtPlay Palette Snapshot
For those that might want to keep the theme of the page to that of photography, check out the Photography ValuePack No. 1
ArtPlay Palette Embrace Life
ArtsyTransfers Sojourn
Framed FotoBlendz No. 1
Artist Edges Overlays No. 6
Moments WordART No. 1

We hope our AnnaLift inspires you and we invite you come join us in the gallery and share your ‘AnnaLift.’ You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay……………..Anna just wants us all to PLAY.

UPLOAD YOU ANNALIFT BY NOON EST 3.11.16 AND CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE WHO WINS THE GIFTKARD.

Thanks!!
Anna and Team

SharLamb

Sharron
Stalking all day waiting for the new challenge because I was hoping to play with some artsy transfers. (When would THAT not be possible with an Anna Aspnes layout???!!!) Cannot begin to tell you how much fun it was to make this page. I had just watched Anna's video on working with Artsy Transfers, and enjoyed so much applying what she taught. Thank you for this wonderful challenge. Just went over to the Artsy Transfer sale and bought six sets. Wanted to buy them all.
03-05-16_Andy_Cycling_Hawaii_copy.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...na-lift-03-15-16-andy-cycling-hawaii&cat=1351

Last edited by a moderator:

musicmom3

Really terrific lifting opportunity! Thanks! This one is called "Watching" and is a tribute to George Orwell's novel, "1984."

Watching_web.jpg

ouisiekelly

I took this photo many many years ago at Biscayne Bay in Miami, Florida. I was on another sailboat which we manage to capsize :) Not much of a sailor!
I was inspired by the linear design.

Sailing--600px.jpg

Sailing

Berry18

AnnaLIFT 3.5.16 - 3.11.16*

Lift_de_lift_2_R.jpg

Thanks Joannie..it was no easy lo lift....I tried it using only Arsy transfers

Cheryl M

All the layouts being posted are absolutely fabulous!
Here's mine.

elephant_prv.jpg

femke272

Here is mine, at the last minute.

My daughter studied photography and had also to take photos with this
really big technical plate film camera. Which gave some funny positions what I captured while I gave a hand to transport all those bags and boxes.

BigCamera-web.jpg

easyeyes4you

Really wanted to do this one, but I guess it is not goign to happen... Got started building a Mixbook of my 2015 pages... needed 99 for the first album... since I had over 200 pages waiting, I figured a piece of cake.. who knew I had so many holes ... I like things to be in order, chronologically... so I have created 34 pages since last Thursday... (this from the gal who usually spends at least a day on a single page!!!)Yikes!!!! I am so tired, there is no more juice left to build another page before morning... some Beautiful pages here... sorry I have not been around to post comments, but could not take the time...