Oscraps

***AnnaLIFT 2/27/17 - 3/5/17***

annaaspnes

annaaspnes
Designer
Hello aArtists!

Happy Monday.

The AnnaLift took a bit of a detour this weekend.

Sorry about that.

Better late than never and you've got me this week :)

HOW IT WORKS. Each Saturday the AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo?

Choose ONE idea from the page to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. There is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay. Be inspired and create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery, plus include it here in this forum thread. It would be great if you could link back to your page in the gallery too!

THIS WEEK WE ARE LIFTING. SunLight on Slope by isDK.

This double-page layout features a fabulous and unexpected color palette with a diagonal band design that leads the eye from one side of the page to another. Notice how the curves in the paint envelope the focal points and create tension against the angular nature of the layout.

IDEAS TO INSPIRE. Use one or more of the following in your AnnaLift Layout.
  • Create a double-page if your comfort level is usually one.
  • Place your focal point(s) in the corner(s) of the page.
  • Select an unusual color palette for your composition.
  • Add brushes to your page.
  • Create tension by incorporating an unexpected technique.

PRODUCTS TO INSPIRE.

Upload your page by SUNDAY at NOON with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one page will be selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna's store.". The winner will be posted here on SUNDAY.

Thanks for ArtPLAY-ing with us :)

Anna

Last edited by a moderator:

SharLamb

Sharron
02-27-17_What_I_Have_Chosen.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...nna-lift-02-27-17-what-i-have-chosen&cat=1351

musicmom3

Lifting a lot of the things I love about DK's work--the travel, the dramatic background, the lighting, and, of course, a charm.

MarinaPark-AnnaLift-webnew.jpg

Danesa

Danesa
Thank you for the challenge. It was a bit challenging for me. :)
Gorgeous page to scraplift, isDK. Thank you, Anna.

dwsewbiz

I've said this before but these lifts and challenges give me opportunities
each week to try something a little bit different as I do my many journal pages. This time it was the unique dark background which was a new challenge!

Thanks for the challenges :)

DivaMom96

Live, love, create.
This layout was really a challenge! I usually don't do 2-page layouts, or use dark backgrounds. But, Anna said to step outside your comfort zone - so here it is! It was fun, though, and extremely satisfying!

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
AnnaLift Carcassonne

AnnaLift-Carcassone-A.jpg

isDk- You have given us a beautiful page to lift! Anna-thank you for the challenge!

P'tiscrap

Here is mine :

1 face the lake of witches
2 crossing fallen trees
3 not to slow down in front of hostile nature
4 Advance whatever the conditions
5 get close to the goal without being spotted
6 to finally reach the forbidden castle