Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 11.11.2016-11.24.2016

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to a new AnnaColor Challenge!

This challenge is all about color - where we see it, what inspires us, and how to design with it.

This time, our challenge is inspired by a rather cloudy sunset as seen from Treasure Island in San Francisco, California.

2016_11_10.jpg

This challenge will run from 11.11.2016-11.24.2016. You must use at least three of the colors on your page.

Upload your page to Anna’s Gallery by Thursday, November 24, 2016 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Here are a few things to inspire you:

ArtPlay Palette Barren Sunrise
ArtPlay Palette Fall No.1
ArtPlay Palette Hello Autumn

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Thursday, November 24, 2016 (or soon thereafter).

Thank you for participating!
Anna and the Team

Last edited by a moderator:

Berry18

love the challenge....but my PC is at home and I spend a few days in Paris with just'a phone...

sbpoet

sbpoet_AnnaColor_11-10-16_WEB_600.jpg

PORTALS

For an Anna color challenge at Oscraps. Elements from Anna Aspnes, The Tattered Pear, Jen Maddocks, Honey Designs, itKuPiLLi, and Altered Amanda.

dwsewbiz

I was looking at my photos for what to scrap next in my summer sequence, and Cursed Child was in there (bought at the airport in Berlin) and the colors worked :)