Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 10.06.2017-10.19.2017

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to a new AnnaColor Challenge!

It's a graffiti inspired color challenge! One of the places I walk is filled with old concrete slabs. Most of them have some sort of graffiti. It makes for some fun photos.

This challenge will run from 10.06.2017-10.19.2017.

CHALLENGE RULES:
You must use at least three of the challenge colors on your page.

Upload your page to Anna’s Gallery by Thursday, October 19, 2017 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Here are a few things to inspire you:

ArtPlay Solids Truth
ArtPlay Palette Truth
ArtPlay Palette Getaway
LeafGlows No.1

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Thursday, October 19, 2017 (or soon thereafter).

Thank you for participating!
Anna and the Team

SharLamb

Sharron
As soon as I saw the APP Amidst bundle, I knew I had to have it, and this color challenge gave me an opportunity to use it immediately (haven't even tagged the elements yet!).
10-06-17_Fall-Decor-copy.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...e=anna-color-lift-10-6-17-fall-decor&cat=1351

nia

this color challenge was not a simple task for me. not any belongs to my favourite and in combination it reminds me of the sport fashion of the eighties. (whisper mode: from today's view horrible"). but anyway i found a photo with the asked colours taken in the 21st century ;). thanks to adryane for hosting this wonderful color challenge. here is my take:
30609497mb.jpg

Corinnz

I started adding colours from the photos to the stains on this LO and realised that they were also from this colour challenge.

BonfireSparklers_AASPN_ProjectTemplateAlbum2_21.jpg

easyeyes4you

Just under the wire.... again......! Who know that a page as simple as this one appears to be, took about a dozen variations and 3 hours to create... and in the end was not the one I thought I was going to use... and there were not even any fancy maneuverers.. pretty straightforward! It actually took me the whole 12 weeks just to choose a photo!

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you to everyone who participated in this difficult color challenge!
All of the pages were beautiful and I enjoyed seeing how cleverly the colors were worked into your page designs.
The random winner of the $5 GiftKard to Anna's Store is bellbird (Justine!) Congratulations!

Check back tomorrow for a new color challenge!

Anna and the Team