Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 06.05.2015-06.18.2015

ouisiekelly

Here is mine. Can you see the little feet in the sonogram?

Little-feet.jpg

Little feet

easyeyes4you

Not sure about this... After talking with Adryane about the meaning of white space, I have tried hard to fill the white space with whitish interesting "stuff"... I see everyone has a bit of a different take on the meaning... I just did not have much that I wanted to convert to use on an all white page...but were it not for this challenge I would never have used these photos this way and I am happy with the results... I think it has turned out a bit dark for an all white page... more a page using neutrals than the whites...darn! have another I was working on before this that I will post also...

Last edited by a moderator:

amylit

AmyL
So many gorgeous pages! Here's my page. I really enjoyed this challenge, although the page didn't turn out the way I envisioned it. I need to work on keeping white space in my layouts. Thanks Adryane!
[
white-cascade.jpg

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you to everyone who participated in this color challenge!
I enjoyed how seeing all the different interpretations of the challenge palette.

The random winner of the $5 GiftKard to Anna's Store is ... dvhoward! dvhoward, I will pm you with your GiftKard Code.

20150618colorrandomwinner.jpg

Check back tomorrow for an all new color challenge that you may find very "Summery." ;-)

Thank you again for playing along.
Anna and the Team

dvhoward

I just saw that I won!! I am excited beyond belief. Thanks everyone!

Last edited by a moderator: