Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 02.04.2022 - 02.17.2022

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to the color challenge!

This challenge will run from 02.04.2022 - 02.17.2022.

full

CHALLENGE RULES:
You must use at least 3 of the challenge colors on your page.

Upload your page to Anna's Gallery by Thursday, February 17, 2022 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Here are a few things to inspire you:

ArtPlay Palette Reverie
ArtsyTransfers Reverie
ArtsyKardz Reverie
MultiMedia Reverie No.1
ArtPlay Palette Enamored
ArtPlay Palette Euphoria
ArtPlay Palette Amidst
ArtPlay Palette Bountiful

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Friday, February 18, 2022.

Thank you for participating!
Anna and the Team

isDK

I love these challenges. I started with the elk, some new aA stitchez, and a list of APPs. I randomly pick one and I never know where I'll end up. I always wonder if I had picked the second APP instead of the first one I looked at. ;)

lacy

aA Creative Team Member
I love these challenges. I started with the elk, some new aA stitchez, and a list of APPs. I randomly pick one and I never know where I'll end up. I always wonder if I had picked the second APP instead of the first one I looked at. ;)
Yes, haha, so many possible layouts, so little time.

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you to everyone who participated in this color challenge! Beautiful and creative pages.
The random winner of the $5 GiftKard is ............... KimPay! Congratulations. I will send you a GiftKard Code soon, via pm.

Stay tuned, a new color challenge is in the works.

Anna and the Team

KimPay

Arms Wide Open
Thank you to everyone who participated in this color challenge! Beautiful and creative pages.
The random winner of the $5 GiftKard is ............... KimPay! Congratulations. I will send you a GiftKard Code soon, via pm.

Stay tuned, a new color challenge is in the works.

Anna and the Team
Wow! Thank you Adyrane and Anna! Also many thanks to everyone for the wonderful inspiration shared in the page creations in all of the colour challenges.