Oscraps

AnnaChallenge What About Love! (Feb. 3 - Feb. 16, 2014)

oldvwblues

Peace, Love, Art
Good morning, it’s bi-monthly Monday and time for a new AnnaChallenge. Thank you all for participating in our last challenge "Creative Use of Transfers (01.18 - 02.02.2014)". Congrats to Beckturn for being the lucky winner of the $5 gift kard to Anna’s Shop

Please join us in our new Challenge
What About Love
January 6 - 19

]

It's February and love is in the air! Let's do a page about anything you love..it doesn't have to be human..can be a furry friend, a fabulous flavored coffee, a song, a place you visited, anything at all in the world..something that you love and tell us why! Journal from your heart, be it one word or fill the page! It would be great to have photos but not required. Maybe what you love is not something that can't be photographed..could be a belief or an ideal...that's good too..go with it! Have fun!

Anna's shop is bursting at the seams with hearts and love kits, stitches, overlays, brushes, glows, wordart..everything! Here's a list..and it's not complete..of lots her her hearts and love products. Try using some frames in a creative way like layering them under the elements to become part of your design! And for a special touch, add a freebie from the Oscraps store!

Here are some AnnaProducts to inspire you further.

Use this code for each product:
ArtPlay Palette Loved
ArtPlay Palette Enamored
ArtPlay Palette Love=Life
ArtPlay Palette Smooch
ArtPlay Palette Crush
Heart No. 2
UrbanStitchez Hearts No. 1
HeartStitched by Anna White No. 1
Torn N Tattered Heart Templates No. 1
WatercolorHearts No. 1
PaintedHearts No. 3
HandWritten Love No. 2
LoveGlows No. 2
Love WordART No. 4
Love WordMix No. 1
ScriptTease Love No. 2
Heartist Edges Overlays No. 1
LoopDaLoop Heart Layered Masks No. 1
ScissoredHearts No. 1
LoadedLayers Element Templates No. 1
LoadedLayers Heart Layered Templates No. 1

You can also use other designer’s products, too, as long as your page contains some Anna products.

Upload your page to Anna’s Gallery by Sunday, January 19 (5pm EST), with AnnaChallenge in the title and post it in the forum so we can all admire your work.

One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Shop. The winner will be posted on Monday, January 20.
You can also use other designer’s products, too, as long as your page contains some Anna products

Thank you all for participating!
Anna and the Team

SharLamb

Sharron
Perfect timing for all the love Seattle is feeling today for our incredible Seahawks!

02-03-14_What_About_Love_Seahawk_copy.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...ge-02-03-14-what-about-love-seahawks&cat=1351

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Here's mine... My Niece and her son more people I love that live much to far away from me, this family lives in Australia :sad:

ang

Great challenge and one of my great loves is digital art!! Love playing with my photo

Anna_challenge_Love.jpg

margeda

Thanks for the Challenge and inspiration, Vicki! Here is my second page:)
My sister's granddaughter ... I really love Blanka!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tamsin

So many beautiful pages here! Inspired by them all. I decided to try Ana's composite technique for this page. Enjoyed the challenge, Vicki. Thanks for letting me play.

how_do_I_love_thee_copyweb.jpg

Ann06

Transition!

Here my take on the challenge,
What about love, dedicated to my Mom!
Thank you for the challenge Vicki!, Ann

Transition.jpg