Oscraps

AnnaChallenge~Use a Template (Oct 15-28)

ViVre

Thank you Chris, for the ongoing inspiration.
I've used ArtsyLayeredTemplate 39

3628e78d99c56978d386723bbd2a8a82.jpg

My entry:

faby33

Thank you Vivre ! I'm still wrong ... I posted in the wrong place, so I put my page here, as you have told me! thank you again!

I've used ArtsyLayered Template 60

AASPN_ArtsyLayeredTemplate60_2.jpg

AASPN_ArtsyLayeredTemplate60_copie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mrstoa

mrstoa
Hidden away on my HD I found this very first page I did using Anna Templates & product. I took her Album Magic Course in 2009 which quickly led me to her products, that I found so unique and artistic. I'm sure my style has changed over the years but not my love of Anna Aspne's designs!

Template 11

eb9ff78c464f5e8a58108fee0ed0f697.jpg

and my layout

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
Here's another one

For this one I removed the foto strip that came with the template and just added the Foto Wallets one!!

sandsock

This is my first time using an Anna Template and it was amazing. I love her work, but never tried a template before. Just ridiculously easy!!!
2009-08-Daddy-Home.jpg

casbury

Chris
Wow! Such great pages and participation for the AnnaChallenge 'use a Template'! Wonderful use of templates and design. The deadline is this Sunday, October 28. You still have time to get your page posted for a chance to win a $5 gift kard to Anna's Shop.

casbury

Chris
Wow! 42 submissions so far for the AnnaChallenge/Template. Such wonderful pages and creative use of templates! The deadline is today, Sunday, at 5pm EST. Check back tomorrow to see who won the $5 gift kard to Anna's Shop and to check out the forum for the new AnnaChallenge!

Traumelfe

So wonderful Challenge! Thank you!
And great pages!!
Here is mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

CindaA

Loved seeing all of the templates in action! I now have nine or ten of them on my wish list! Really hoping for good DSD sale!

ulina

A little late, but posting it anyway. Thanks for all your great pages and inspiration!

digi_Disney.jpg

casbury

Chris
Hi Everyone,

On behalf of Anna and the Creative Team, thank you for participating in the AnnaChallenge 'Use a Template' and thank you for sharing your pages with us in the Anna gallery! This was the best participated AnnaChallenge yet, with 44 pages posted! You are all so awesome and love how we inspire one another.

Random generator selected lucky number 39 which belonged to Javamonster. (Javamonster, I will be sending you a message.)

RandGen10_29_12.png

Congratulations to Javamonster for winning the $5 gift kard to Anna's shop and THANKS again to everyone for your participation in the AnnaChallenge. Check the forum for the new AnnaChallenge which will be posted soon.

Thanks!
Anna and Team