Oscraps

AnnaChallenge~Use a Template (Oct 15-28)

casbury

Chris
Good morning, it’s bi-monthly Monday and time for a new AnnaChallenge. Thank you all for your great participation in our last challenge "Doodle" and congrats to Petra (pepeetje2104) for being the lucky winner of the $5 gift kard to Anna’s Shop.

Please join us in our new AnnaChallenge ~ October 15-28.
Use an Anna Template

We’ve scared up an AnnaChallenge with a frighteningly easy rule. Use an Anna template. Anna's templates are so versatile and loaded with special elements that can be used as is or switched up to fit your page perfectly. Rotate, move, resize or use any parts of the template you wish for your own custom look.

A Halloween page is just an option. Anna will be offering a fun selection of Halloween goodies during this week's mid-week sale as well as a variety of great templates.

You can also use any other products, too, just as long as your page contains an Anna template. Anna's products mix well with other designs, so it's ok to use other designer's products.

Upload your page to Anna's Gallery (remember to include AnnaChallenge in the title so we don’t miss it!) and post it in the forum so we can all admire your work.

One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Shop. The winner will be posted on Monday, October 29.

AnnaChallengeTemplatesOct15_28_zpsa53ba015.jpg

Join us in Anna's Gallery and share your page with us.

Upload your page by 5pm PST Sunday, October 28 and check back here on Monday, October 29 to see who wins the Anna GiftKard.

Here are some Anna Templates to inspire you further.

Thank you all for participating!
Anna and the Team

Last edited by a moderator:

mrstoa

mrstoa
Anna's templates are the very best! Now if there were more than 24 hours in the day I'd be ready to play....
Cindy your post is awesome!

casbury

Chris
Thanks, Paula. I fixed it! I forgot to change the dates from the last challenge. Thanks for catching it!

sharongrey8

I used Anna's FotoBlendz Album Template 50 to capture a few of my daughter's quirks at this stage in her life :)

Lizzie_quirks_-_left_page_-_web.jpg

Lizzie_quirks_-_right_page_-_web.jpg

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
here's mine:

I used the new Foto Inspired Template 41-i love these! I shrunk the whole thing down and off set it to the left to add the leaf border and journaling at the bottom. TFL!

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
I am loving all these "Template" pages. Here is mine - I used Artsy Layered Template No. 38, and turned it 90 degrees.

scrap-genie

I had never used one of Anna's templates. I usually only use templates in challenges but this was quite a different experience. I used Artsy Layered Template No. 59. I also went with combining designers.

mrstoa

mrstoa
I haven't had time to do a new layout - but I came across my first ever attempt at an Anna Template and her products done years ago.
May I use that?

This was the layout that made me an Anna Addict :)

casbury

Chris
Hi Jacqueline,

That would be fun to see your first AnnaTemplate page. Please post it for the Anna Challenge. That's a great idea.