Oscraps

AnnaChallenge-LoveIs (Feb 4-17)

casbury

Chris
Good morning! It’s bi-monthly Monday and time for a new AnnaChallenge. Thank you all for participating in our last challenge "Simply You". Congrats to Tansy for having lucky number 40 and being the winner of the $5 gift kard to Anna’s Shop. There were 60 participants...our best Challenge yet! Thanks again!

Please join us in our new AnnaChallenge
Love Is…(February 4-17)

‘Love is just a word until you give it meaning’
What does love mean to you?
Is there a special person in your life that makes your heart beat faster?
Or maybe a favorite pet, a cherished memento or an exciting place gives your life special meaning.
Show us what love means to you on your AnnaChallenge page.

Check out these AnnaProducts for more inspiration:

ArtPlay Palette Infatuated
ArtPlay Infatuated BrushSet
ArtPlay Chevron Infatuated
ArtPlay Palette Chills
ArtPlay Palette WhyNot?
ArtPlay Palette Crush
ArtPlay Palette Heart
CoolGlows No.4
LoveGlows No.1
Love WordTransfers No.1
ScriptTease Love No.2
HandWritten Love No.2
ScissoredHearts No.2

You can also use other designer’s products, too, as long as your page contains some Anna products.

Upload your page to Anna’s Gallery with AnnaChallenge in the title and post it in the forum so we can all admire your work.

One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Shop. The winner will be posted on Monday, February 18.

Thank you all for participating!
Anna and the Team

Last edited by a moderator:

hekas

aA Creative Team Member
When I hear the word 'LOVE' I just remember Rome, because we met there with my hubby 7 years ago. Of course we visited there in last year again, and he shoot that photo of me. So Love=Rome for me :)

dwsewbiz

Oh what a nice subject! Looking forward to seeing many lovey pages!

Ah, Brigitta, Rome means love to a lot of us, myself included! Beautiful page!

suemo77

What_love_looks_like_small.jpg

nia

love is "to love"

love means to me “to love”. first of all my family, my friends, but also a lot of other things: books, music, movies, a soft wind in fresh green grass…. the list is endless.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Love is = holding a newborn baby and fall in love with that beautiful baby...

casbury

Chris
There are so many different ways to describe love. Great inspiration in these four wonderful pages!

casbury

Chris
Here's my 'Love Is...' AnnaChallenge page.
Love=Life. 'Life's a big canvas. Throw all the paint you can on it'. Danny Kaye

tansy

My page - love is my wonderful husband and our amazing wedding day in Mauritius.....so corny but true!
Love_for_Oscraps.jpg

easyeyes4you

Could not be a more perfect challenge...I built the page and then went looking to see if there was a challenge it would work for...yah!!! So Love is Caring for your child when he is sick...