Oscraps

AnnaChallenge-Light It Up (Oct 14-27)

casbury

Chris
Good morning, it’s bi-monthly Monday and time for a new AnnaChallenge. Thank you all for participating in our last challenge "Color It Trendy". Congrats to hoodsmom for being the lucky winner of the $5 gift kard to Anna’s Shop

Please join us in our new Challenge
Light It Up
October 14-27

Create magic with light!
Add artsy magic to your pages with some cool lighting tools and techniques. Using lighting adjustments, dodge and burn tools and FotoGlows you can give your pages sparkle, shine and an ethereal look. For tips on these processes see AnnaBlendz No.2 Playing With Light…now on sale!. In this module she shares her techniques for making creative use of light to add artsy flair to your pages.

•Use lighting tools to enhance and refine your photos
•The dodge and burn tools can lighten or darken areas of your photo
•Use Anna’s FotoGlows and Sparkles to add creative and artsy light
•Clip ArtsyKardz to masks. Experiment with blending modes and top with FotoGlows.

Here are a few AnnaProducts to help you add magic to your pages:
AnnaBlendz No.2 Playing With Light…now on sale!.
Magic Sparkles & FotoGlows
ArtsyKardz
Tools

You can also use other designer’s products, too, as long as your page contains some Anna products.

Upload your page to Anna’s Gallery by Sunday, October 27 (5pm EST), with AnnaChallenge in the title and post it in the forum so we don’t miss your work.

One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Shop. The winner will be posted on Sunday, October 27 after 5pm EST.

Thank you all for participating!
Anna and the Team

Last edited by a moderator:

tansy

Oooh am I the first one to post? Here is my offering for the challenge.....
Anna_Challenge_-_Light_it_Up_Low_Res.jpg

easyeyes4you

Cannot even begin to count the hours spent on this one, nor the number of discarded versions... I understood the challenge and tutorial, and knew I wanted to use these images, but getting them to come together in a manner that made me happy was indeed a challenge! That said. I think I am happy with this one...

dinkeek

Anna Challenge_Light it up - Smile

Thanks for this challenge it really made me put my thinking cap on. I decided to use this photo of my Grand Daughter even though the original was dark and of low quaility, as it shows a cheeky side of her. It definitely was a challenge to lighten and brighten it.