Oscraps

AnnaChallenge-Color It Trendy (Sept 30-Oct 13)

casbury

Chris
Good morning, it’s bi-monthly Monday and time for a new AnnaChallenge. Thank you all for participating in our last challenge "Hello Change". Congrats to Anne PC for being the lucky winner of the $5 gift kard to Anna’s Shop

Please join us in our new Challenge
Color It Trendy
September 30 – October 13

Color It Trendy is a palette of many moods from Pantone’s Fall 2013 color collection.
It’s a fascinating and expressive palette with names to match:
Emerald (2013 Color of the Year) • Luxurious and elegant
Mykonos Blue • Bold, classic and relaxed
Linden Green • Light and bright
Acai • Mysterious and rich
Samba • Expressive and dramatic
Koi • Decorative and dazzling
Deep Lichen Green • Lush and natural
Vivacious • Fun and wild
Turblence • Bold and steady
Carafe • Rich, glamorous and sophisticated

Experiment by mixing colors to create the perfect mood for your page. Here a few pairs that mix well.
• Emerald and Blue
• Linden Green and Turbulence
• Acai and Vivacious
• Koi and Turbulence

Here are a few AnnaProducts to inspire you:
ArtPlay Palette Reflections
ArtPlay Solids Viaggio
ArtPlay Solids Simplicity
ArtPlay Solids Storm
ArtPlay Solids Crazy Life
ArtPlay Reflections BrushSet
LeafGlows No.1
ArtsyPaint No.3; ArtsyPaint No.4

You can also use other designer’s products, too, as long as your page contains some Anna products.

Upload your page to Anna’s Gallery by Sunday, October 13 (5pm EST), with AnnaChallenge in the title and post it in the forum so we don’t miss your work.

One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Shop. The winner will be posted on Sunday, October 13 after 5pm EST.

Thank you all for participating!
Anna and the Team

Last edited by a moderator:

Marleen

Marleen
My entry...

anna_challenge_fall_colors_600.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=295014&nocache=1

easyeyes4you

Not at all what I set out to do...Guess there are 2 of the colors in it... Will be back with another...

Last edited by a moderator:

easyeyes4you

Here is another from me...Still not what I planned to do, but lots more colors used. I sampled from the actual palette for the paint strokes so they would be spot on...

Here's mine. I originally made it to practice Anna's Blending techniques shown in her fabulous video tuts, but I thought it migt just fit in here, too...

suseadoodle

color_it_trendy_-_Page_096_resize.jpg

great color palette. wish i had more of my Oscraps collection of kits installed in my scrapping software. fun challenge, too!

:D

casbury

Chris
Thanks to all who participated in our last AnnaChallenge "Color It Trendy". Congrats to hoodsmom for being the lucky winner of the $5 gift kard to Anna’s Shop. (hoodsmom, I will be sending you a message with your gift kard code.)