Oscraps

annaChallenge-ARTInspired!

TrishD

TrishD
All Metro Graffiti elements and papers
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=360573&title=art-inspired-wall-art&cat=715
Art-Inspired.jpg

scrap-genie

I still read this as having us pick our own artwork to interpret. How did it turn out otherwise? Anyway, if someone can explain, we still have until Sunday.

musicmom3

Scrap-genie, there seems to have been an issue with Photobucket, so the Inspiration Painting was appearing as a little box instead of the image. I reloaded the link, so if you scroll down to the challenge directions at the bottom of this thread, you should now be able to see the Inspiration Painting. Thanks for your patience! I am also inserting the Inspiration Painting here:

Movimentii%20web_zpsjfemzrur.jpg

cinntina

TinaW
ARTInspired Challenge

ARTInspired_challenge.jpg

The painting inspired me to add a lot of texture and lines but I decided to mute the colors to suit the photo.

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
AnnaArtInspire

AnnaARTInspire.jpg

Thank you for the challenge! I loved the colors-the blues, the oranges, the heavy black lines and the blocks. When I started with the blocks, I thought mosaic and that is the direction I headed. Thank you!

musicmom3

And We Have Our Winners!

First of all, thanks to everybody for playing along with our ARTInspired! Challenge. It's been a treat to see the results--I am amazed at the creativity of all the interpretations! I hope to post another ARTInspired Challenge before too long.

There are three winners in this challenge--congratulations to all! I'll be in touch with everybody about their redemption codes very soon.

1. $5 GiftKard to the aA store: Profolly
2. $5 GiftKard to the aA store: hKati
3. A seat in the new aA Project 2016 class: isDK

easyeyes4you

Congrats to the winners... I was sad to miss doing this one, just too busy to put the amount of time into it , that I would have...... right up my alley...Looking forward to the next one Laura...:yo: