Oscraps

Anna Aspnes Designs: New in The Store 1/20/2012

whatnext

Put a little LOVE in your heart with new releases from Anna Aspnes Designs in the store at the O! 36% off the entire AnnaRelease and 20% off all the rest for a limited time!

AnnaRelease 20 JANUARY 2012
Save 36%!
This limited option enables you to purchase Anna's entire release of 8 products at a 36% discount for one week only. This product will no longer be available after Friday January 27th, 2012 at 9am EST. No coupons please.

Includes:
• Artsy Layered Template No. 42
• ArtPlay Palette Why Not?
• ArtsyKardz Why Not? No. 1
• PaintedFrames No. 2
• PaintedHearts No. 1
• ScriptTease Love No. 2
• ScissoredHearts No. 1
• HandWritten Love No, 2

ArtPlay Palette Why Not
Why Not? is a large ArtPlay Palette encompassing the theme of love and all its many facets.This ArtPlay Palette includes 9 artsy, patterned and solid 12 X 12 background papers, a 12-piece BrushSet and a large, varied selection of transfers, overlays and elements as shown in the preview. Please download the free Instructions for Use eBooklet from the FreeART category in Anna's store for more information on using Anna's various designs in Photoshop and Elements.

ArtsyKardz Why Not
A collection of 9 – 3 X 4 inch artsy cards designed for use by both digital and hybrid scrapbookers. Use them for journaling, clip a photo to them and apply a blending mode to the photo layer, frame them, create a collage with them, add layer styles, print and cut them out for use in Project Life or other paper crafts. They could become trading or business cards, or the foundation for greetings cards or gift tags. A technique guide can be found in the Instructions for Use eBooklet which is available as a free download from the FreeART category of Anna's store.

Scissored Hearts No.1
A collection of 7 digitally folded and stitched hearts delivered in 3-layer .psd format to include the stitching layer with adjustable drop shadow, white folded heart layer and separate drop shadow layer for maximum customization. Use the hearts in their delivered format or clip papers to the heart layer and apply a Multiply blending mode to create custom hearts. Note: The Muliply mode will darken the paper pattern slightly which can be resolved by increasing the Curves (Photoshop) or Levels (Elements) to lighten the colors. Resize and adjust the drop shadow as desired.

Artsy Layered Template No. 42
12 X 12 Artsy layered template featuring a couple of FotoBlendz for clipping in Photoshop/Elements and Paint Shop Pro, or re-coloring purposes. All layer styles, titles, elements, brushwork and text boxes shown are included. Instructions for the use of clipping masks and how to recolor in Photoshop and Elements can be found in the Instructions for Use e-booklet, available as a free download from the FreeART category of Anna's store. Supports at least 2 photos.

PaintedFrames No. 2 $1.00
A collection of 8 painted frames delivered in .abr and black. png format. Re-color and re-size as desired and/or experiment with Layer Styles and/or Blending Modes. Directions for the use of brushes in Photoshop and Elements can be found in the Instructions for Use e-booklet, available as a free download from the FreeART category of Anna's store.

PaintedHearts No. 1
A collection of 7 painted heart brushes delivered in .abr and black. png format. Re-color and re-size as desired and/or experiment with Layer Styles and/or Blending Modes.

HandWritten Love No. 2
A collection of hand-written words delivered in both .abr and black. png format. Each word is delivered in two different versions (think and thicker lined) for a total of 30 brushes. Re-color and re-size as desired and/or experiment with Layer Styles and/or Blending Modes.

ScriptTease Love No. 2
A collection of 8 love themed script brushes each delivered in 2 different versions, original and artsy, for a total of 16 digital stamps delivered in .abr and black .png format. Try stamping these on a new layer in a mid-grey shade and experiment by applying various Blending Modes to the layer.

Last edited by a moderator:

trista

O so scrappy!
Oh my! Oh my! Oh my! Where to start. I want it all! Loving all the love in this one. The soft colors! The handwritten lovies - WOW! The brushes - amazing.

rsdtmd

That artplay is so beautiful, I am in love with it! I have no idea how she keeps coming up with such wonderful kits, if I only had 1/100th of her talent.

rsdtmd

I saw on one of Deb's card the mention of an Anna shadows no1 coming out, but I didn't see it in the store last night. Is it maybe coming out next week?

annaaspnes

annaaspnes
Designer
You guys are always SO kind.

The shadows are scheduled to release next week. The installation process is a little tricky for Elements users so I want to make so I have a stellar tutorial ready to go.

Thanks for your continues support.