Oscraps

Anna Aspnes Designs: Mid-Week release

whatnext

Check out the new Work Hard Play Hard Artplay by Anna Aspnes, in the store at The O at 20% off, and add some Soccer magic to your pages with the new Soccer Player brushes.

ArtPlay Palette Work Hard Play Hard

Work Hard Play Hard is a large ArtPlay Palette embracing sports and play. This ArtPlay Palette includes 10 - 12 X 12 artsy, solid and patterned papers,
an 11-piece BrushSet, and a large, varied selection of overlays, transfers and elements as shown in the preview.

ArtPlay Palette Work Hard Play Hard (WHPH) Add-on Paperie

A collection of 12 - 12 X 12 artsy, solid and patterned papers delivered in high resolution, 300DPI .jpg format
designed to coordinate with ArtPlay Palette Work Hard Play Hard (WHPH).

Soccer Player No. 1

A collection of 7 soccer player brushes each delivered in 2 versions, original and artsy, for a total of 14 brushes. These brushes are delivered
in black .png and .abr format and are designed to be layered in 2different colors or used independently to embellish your sports layouts.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrstoa

mrstoa
Anna, more fantastic kits! I'm soon going to need another EHD :)
love the bright colours - esp. the add-on paper.

great promo, Phylis - Anna keeps you busy eh ;)

tulip918

I have previously purchased art palette A and B. I see that this new kit coordinates. How much duplication should I expect?

annaaspnes

annaaspnes
Designer
Here's what you can expect. I have also added screenshots of the different palette components to the product preview in the store:

- The brushes are the same with the addition of 3 new brushes.
- All the papers have been modified and improved and used to to create new papers.
- Only a handful of the existing elements remain and many more added such as the strings, star buttons and brads, white painted screw, staple, tape for example.
- A large selection of edge and 12 X 12 overlays and transfers have also been added.
- The AlphaSet remains the same except a slight color modification on the brown letters.

Please let me know if you have any other questions,

Anna