Oscraps

Anatomy of a New Artplay

dwsewbiz

I've always loved your multimedia elements so providing elements in this form is welcome and so versatile...will definitely speed up the process of accessorizing a page!

Plus I love being able to sometimes pick them apart for individual use.

So, bravo on the change! :)

I have a request...this may be hard or too much trouble, but I'll ask anyway :) Sometimes when I am creating a page from a template, I rearrange some things, or, I take days to finish. Then when I am done and go to do the credits, I don't know which template I used. It would be great if the base or background layer had this info...then when I look at the layers, or use one of the credit-gathering scripts, I can see, eg, FotoInspired Double Template No 82 or Artsy Template 164 or whatever.

annaaspnes

annaaspnes
Designer
Hi Diane,
Thanks for the support. I can certainly do that with all layered files. Make total sense.
Anna

frani_54

Love the addition of the multimedia elements and the fact that I can purchase the products separately.....

Romy

Diane, if you enable saving your history in a log (under Photoshop preferences - General) into a metadata or text file, the opening of the template (and its name) will be recorded in the log as the first step. You can see the log under File - File Info - tab History.

Berry18

What is new at O

I read it on your Saturday Newsletter which I love so much....and I tried it yesterday with the Tinge Palette elements....it is great.....Thank you....everything will be very useful
Have ã niice
Berry18

twinsmomflor

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I love everything..... I would have loved a bundle option with the template too..... thanks for all you do Anna... awesome art

Riandei

I've learned a few tricks
Diane, if you enable saving your history in a log (under Photoshop preferences - General) into a metadata or text file, the opening of the template (and its name) will be recorded in the log as the first step. You can see the log under File - File Info - tab History.

is this the same for elements ??

Tamsin

Very useful to know. Thanks Romy. I often forget which template too but am getting better at naming the layers as I go. Sometimes you name something though and then duplicate to use filters without naming the duplicates and when merging lose the named layer. I'm trying to be more careful about that too since I became aware of it. Have to make sure the bottom layer is named and not a middle or top layer.

I used one of your Seafoam tags in my last Anna challenge too, Romy and forgot to credit you, sorry. I use layers upon layers and it's so easy to miss a couple.

Appreciate everything you do, Anna. I have hardly touched the surface of what I know can be done with your art. I love pretending to be an artist LOL

Last edited by a moderator: