Oscraps

American Idol tonight!!

stephie

WAHHOOOOO!!!!

This is my #1 fav show. I am making some spaghetti w/ wheat pasta to celebrate and enjoy during the show. And a big salad.

I love this show, who else is watching?

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I have been watching it with my son for a few years now and we love it. I hope it doesn't make me so angry this year as it has in the past. I don't love some of the changes they have made but it sounds like once again there will be changes, so we'll see how this year goes. Whoohoo!! I am totally addicted to this silly show.

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
we'll TIVO it cause I have friends coming over to play through some fun music (guitar, flute, violin and-me-on-the-cello quartet). But it'll be there to watch tomorrow! Or late tonight, altho I stayed up last night, so I'll probably crash tonight!

petey111

O.K. Here's my plan. I'm TIVOing Biggest Loser and Scrubs and watching American Idol. If I fall asleep in front of my t.v. tonight, someone roll me to my bed!

LindaPete

No American Idol for me tonight. Hubby calls is cra* TV. Not sure why he doesn't like it. But NCIS is on tonight so it will be that instead.

kaytebug

No American Idol for me tonight. Hubby calls is cra* TV. Not sure why he doesn't like it. But NCIS is on tonight so it will be that instead.

I had NCIS on...can get cbs and abc on my tv, depending upon how the antenna is....lol...but a friend called, and well...I missed more than I saw...

I take it Ducky turned out ok.....

oops hyjacking another thread....we're making this a habit..
Kaylea

petey111

Did you about die when that girl with attitude (and the bikini) told Cara her example wasn't good either? (Personally, I didn't think she was that bad of a singer. I didn't think she needed the bikini. Though I can see why Cara and Paula were up in arms.)

stephie

i didn't care much for the bikini girl. IF and that's a big IF she makes it to the top 24, she won't get any votes.

Merkee

i didn't care much for the bikini girl. IF and that's a big IF she makes it to the top 24, she won't get any votes.
I think she had a really big attitude. I was watching her facial expressions -they weren't good. I don't think body will get her anywhere. It got her noticed and that won't work the next time.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Yeah...her voice was okay but not finalist material. Her attitude towards Cara should have gotten her out but she was wearing a bikini. I really liked that not every single person was horrible this year. Last year they got a little carried away with the horribles and didn't show hardly anybody good.

stephie

Even Simon made a comment about it not being that great after she left. They just wanted her in to irritate the girls. And what was that about her making out with Ryan. Her body might have been okay, but she wasn't THAT pretty at all. The LAST thing hollywood needs is another S*L*U*T.

*stepping off soap box*

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
So...stephie...tell us how you really feel. *LOL* She'll realize someday that all she did was humiliate herself. I just hope she doesn't try and step out on the Hollywood stage wearing a bikini again.

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Ok, I'm so jealous of your ON TIME releases!! We'll get this new season in a couple of weeks, but I'm ashamed to admit, I only like to watch the auditions...the rest of the show I can do without.
I also love Simon, Vicki, please don't fire me!

stephie

Ok, I'm so jealous of your ON TIME releases!! We'll get this new season in a couple of weeks, but I'm ashamed to admit, I only like to watch the auditions...the rest of the show I can do without.
I also love Simon, Vicki, please don't fire me!

I also love Simon. He's honest. Sometimes he could say things better but His knowledge is right on.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
ahahahhahahahah! I tend agree with ya Stephanie!

And, Cyn, girl! No way would I fire you for loving Simon. I like him too :) Besides, there is no way I'd fire you anyway :)

Jodie McNally Designs

aka lilysmama
Ok, that girl in the bikini was really not good...her voice was okay but her facial expressions and control were TERRIBLE. Plus she was kinda skanky. I do like Kara/Cara (however you spell it) and....to whoever said that there is finally a judge who can sing....don't diss paula like that. LOL! She can sing!

petey111

I agree she was skanky and slutty and all that. And her attitude was beyond irritating. I just didn't think she was a horrible singer. She's not finalist material, by any means, but I don't think she was awful. I think had she not been in a bikini and had the attitude she had, Cara and Paula would have thought a little before saying no. =)

I didn't get to watch tonight, but I tivoed. =) I'll catch up with it later!