Oscraps

AMERICAN IDOL!! *Spoilers included!!*

~*Lainebean*~

OMG!! (lol, can you tell my fam is ai obsessed!)

I am soooo happy!!!!

ahhh!!

and kinda speechless too LOL!!

I really didn't think he was gonna win, I thought stupid screamer boy had it, although i was reallllllly hoping!!

What are y'alls thoughts? happy?

petey111

I totally agree "sweetie" (as Kara would say). I really thought Adam had it. And I think he proved that he needs to be in a band like KISS or Queen. He nailed those.

But I'm so happy Kris one. I've been pulling for him and spent most of my money on iTunes on his stuff. Yay!!

snappy2003

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK!!!!! AWESOME! The 2 morning guys on my fave radio station had a bet going....the guy who was going for Kris has been picked at and ridiculed soooo much, LOL. So tomorrow morning.....the loser has to have a total body wax LOL. I mean, I don't think there will be much, if any, waxing...but it's the fact that the more obnoxious one has been soooo hard on the other.

Thank you for the fantastic news...I didn't watch this year but I could tell I would like Kris better :).

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Okay...I just have to say that this year on AI, it has been fantastic!! THe show last night was awesome!! (I could have done without the Simmons' tongue, but that is par for the course!!)

Both guys were totally in their element and they both were phenom!!! SOooooooo glad Kris won!! it was really really great!! yay!!!!!!! can't wait for his album!! (and danny's, of course!! heheeeheee)

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
btw, Cora...Loving that new avi, darling!! :) hahahahahahahah
can't wait for your hair to match this afternoon!!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Love the new avi Cora!!!!

And, yep, I'm shocked but happy happy too! I think it must have been like y'all said earlier that he would get Danny's votes. YAY!

zeee

Aww I'm glad Kris won but I thought he wouldn't after his performance...he didn't do the last song well, though...and i think it wasn't a good song to begin with...

Adam would be great as a rocker and I know he'll make it big even if he didn't win...

I don't think a rocker has ever won AI ever....LOL