Oscraps

Already August- posting challenge

LaurieW

lOve the O!
So I am starting out at 9325- my goal will be 9500- I will need to be consistent this month! Who will join me??

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I didn't make my second goal of 19,000. I will be on vaca at some point this month. I am shooting for 19,150 and we'll see how I go from there.

Laurie- consistency was not my strong point in july, I hope Aug is better!

tanteva

Mistress of Mayhem
Ok - what's this about? Are we guessing how many post we will have at the end of the month?

Edit - I'm at 858. Probably won't make it, but an even 1000 sounds good to me :D

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
OK, so I'm starting August with 10,717 posts ... hhhhmmmmmm ... and I'm aiming for a nice neat 11,000 posts by the end of the month.

BRING IT ON!!!!

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
I´m so bad at making my goal lately, haha

I´ll go for 14.500 (looks familiar, I think this was my July goal)

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Ok - what's this about? Are we guessing how many post we will have at the end of the month?

Edit - I'm at 858. Probably won't make it, but an even 1000 sounds good to me :D

We just set a goal of how far we would like to go in this month- sometimes it is to get to a new title, sometimes just to make sure we do lots of gallery hopping- anyone can play and all are welcome!

Soco

I miss you girls!!! I won't be here a lot this month, but I'll join you again for the posting challenge in September, promised!

tanteva

Mistress of Mayhem
I'll never reach my goal ... My problem is I'm not such a talkative person. I tend to stay quiet and just listen, never comment or argue, never posting meaningless messages, and certainly not coming with sarcastic remarks ...

:lie:

:rofl:

:typing: :typing: :typing: :typing: :whoo:

Blue Bell

WHoo hooo. I made it to my July goal! HAHA. I'm on holidays now and not logging on all that much. But my hubby took the kids out on their scooters so I have some moments to myself.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
either I chose an easy goal or (I prefer to think) I am on fire this month:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:Cause I made goal already with over a week to go!!!!!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
:cheer2: WTG Laurie :cheer2: WTG Laurie :cheer2: WTG Laurie :cheer2:

I'm gonna have to get a wriggle on if I'm going to make 11,000 this month ... thankfully though, this weekend is a bank holiday weekend here in England, so I get an extra day to play ... woo-hoo!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
ack i totally forgot about this!
I am about 100 posts away from my goal, if I can get my butt in gear, I should be able to do this. :)