Oscraps

Alerts aren't appearing when I select SHOW ALL

mcurtt

I wonder if anyone can help. I noticed this yesterday. My Alerts are showing THREE, that's all. I am 99% sure that there were seven new alerts when I clicked on it, but only three are appearing. So I clicked on SHOW ALL, and I'm still only seeing three. I've not changed any settings, so I have no clue what is causing this. There should be hundreds...Thanks for your help. I'd really like to get them back.

Last edited:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I wonder if anyone can help. I noticed this yesterday. My Alerts are showing THREE, that's all. I am 99% sure that there were seven new alerts when I clicked on it, but only three are appearing. So I clicked on SHOW ALL, and I'm still only seeing three. I've not changed any settings, so I have no clue what is causing this. There should be hundreds...Thanks for your help. I'd really like to get them back.
hmmm, well that is strange............ maybe @VickiStegall can shed more light on this Marilyn. Have you tried to log out of Oscraps completely and then logging back in? Haven't come across this happening before so perhaps Vicki will know more about it. :)

@VickiStegall @wombat146 Tagging some admin that might be able to help!

Thanks for the tag Angie! :)

Reactions: AZK

mcurtt

hmmm, well that is strange............ maybe @VickiStegall can shed more light on this Marilyn. Have you tried to log out of Oscraps completely and then logging back in? Haven't come across this happening before so perhaps Vicki will know more about it. :)

Thanks for the tag Angie! :)
Hi Ona. I know, really strange. My alerts, now, only go up to Saturday. Anything beyond is gone. I tried logging out and logging back in. Good thought, but it made no difference. Thanks for the help.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Ona. I know, really strange. My alerts, now, only go up to Saturday. Anything beyond is gone. I tried logging out and logging back in. Good thought, but it made no difference. Thanks for the help.
Actually Marilyn, can you please take a screen shot of what you see when you click Show all and pop it into a private message to Vicki, not here in the forum. :) Might give her more of an idea of what is going on.

mcurtt

Actually Marilyn, can you please take a screen shot of what you see when you click Show all and pop it into a private message to Vicki, not here in the forum. :) Might give her more of an idea of what is going on.
Thanks Ona. I've done that, included you in the PM as well.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
@mcurtt Marilyn I have replied to your private message and thanks for letting us know about this. :)

Originally the setting for the forum software was to delete read/viewed alerts after four (4) days, so clicking on Show All would only show you the alerts you have had received in the last four days. Unviewed/unread alerts stay active for 30 days, but as soon as you click on a specific alert it is considered to be 'read/viewed' so then it falls into the category just mentioned above.

We have changed this setting for the Viewed Alerts to 14 days, so now, when you click on an alert and have read/viewed it, it will remain visible for 14 days, so the alerts will be deleted at that time.

Hope all of that makes sense but please go ahead and ask any questions you may have. :)