Oscraps

ADSR 5 has begun

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
So, for the past two years I have watched by the sidelines and have thought ADSR looked so much fun. So this year I decided to go for it and hit up Linda who knows nothing about it and gets no time to sit on the sidelines to see what it is all about. Haha! I'm so evil. I'm good with that. So, who's in? Which of us O-girls are playing this year? What is your team name? And pretty please post your layouts as we go. That would be awesome.

Linda + Clara = O-Stars

katg1006

So excited for you both!!! It will be a lot of fun :) I am not actively racing this year....but definitely might play along with the challenges for some inspiration! :)

mrstoa

mrstoa
I'm cheering - if someone will tell me what I'm cheering for?

ADSR??? you know I luv u guys so tell me where to go ok?

gosh, I'm out of it!

hondachicc

Ayyy yayayaya....what did I get myself into...or let Clara talk me into??

LOL!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the support ladies!!!

For those of you who don't know...

It's the Amazing Digital Scrapbook Race (ADSR)

I haven't been scrapping long enough to really know what's going on, but I am going to wing it!! :rolleyes:

There are two challenges per week for 6 weeks, at different host sites... if you complete them all and correctly, you are entered to win a grand prize of LOTS AND LOTS of goodies!!:p

Yam

Hey I like it! it's close already? where is it? where can I read more about it?:D

katg1006

ADSR = Amazing Digi Scrap Race :) It is hosted and run by NDISB :)

The contest is just like the television show "The Amazing Race" - where you need to discover your challenge destination and complete the challenge as it is stated in order to move on to the next one :) At the end of the race - all the racers who participated and made it to the end are entered in to win a huge grand prize :)

There are challenges that each of the racers complete alone and then some that you will need to complete together with your partner.

It is a lot of fun!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
YOu guys can watch from the sidelines here. ADSR is hosted at NDISB every year. Here is this weeks challenge:
http://ndisb.com/forum/index.php?/topic/392-we-got-your-adsr-challenge-1-here/

There are lots of teams. Linda and I are team number 188 so I can only imagine how many teams there will be. Last year the O had 4-5 teams. So, we'll post our challenges here and some LOs when we can. There some awesome stops this year. Here they are:
This is an awesome list of scrap sites. Some I know and some I don't. It is always fun to see what is going on other places. So, watch for the traffic when they arrive here and be super friendly to the people that stop through. A lot of these places will give out a coupon or a kit for participation. It will be great and I'm stoked.

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Sounds fun! I've never heard about it before either, (then again, haven't even been in this crazy digi world a year yet ;) )

LSlycord

Great fun! I'm on the sideline this year...but very anxious to cheer all of you on!!! Love the inspiration!

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
GUESS WHAT!!

The registration has re-opened!!

So, if you want to play, find yourself a partner, register this week!!, and ofcourse make sure you have your layouts uploaded before the sunday deadline!

check it all out here : http://ndisb.com/?page_id=258

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Hahaha! You guys are nuts! I don't think I could pull it off this year! :D

I'll watch you 2 and play another time :) ;)