Oscraps

Adsr #4

katg1006

Hi Ladies....Today is the big day...the start of the ADSR #4!!!

I was wondering if any of our "O" Family was participating in the ADSR this time around? I decided to sit this one out....but would love to cheer you all on!

Give a shout out if you are participating....and if you have a team blog post it here :)

Has anyone seen the first challenge yet? Are you on your way??

GOOD LUCK!!! :)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I thought about it but didn't want to look very hard for a partner and so I decided not to. Plus it will be fun to watch everyone else do it and see what it is all about.

lemonyr

I've got nothing. ASDR? Please translate.

LOL

Amazing Digi Scrap Race

It's a play on the tv game/reality show Amazing Race. You have a partner and "race" each week to a different digi site. They post challenges and prizes. It's a LOT of fun!!

dabittymama

I am sitting this one out. I had fun with the last race, but I just wasn't sure if I had the time for this one. I may do some of the challenges just for the fun of it. I don't think my HD can handle many more kits until I purge anyway :)

petey111

Tessie and I are doing it. I haven't seen the first challenge yet...should I look around here at the O? =)

SeaShelly

I didn't join in this year either.
I had such a blast last year though...and I won a big prize...it was a scrapbooking retreat in Utah...but I couldn't make it, so they gave me the 10 Digital Scrapbook Memories CD's that you can get at Michaels...very exciting to say the least...I made a fabulous new friend from "across the pond"...my wonderful partner Dumpty {love ya hun~!} she was awesome~! and so gracious
I just haven't been able to get things back to normal yet though...
So it is sad for me too...

Wishing all of you racers a fabulous race...I know you will have a great time~!
hugs~shell

Scrapness

I just heard of it - but only the name - race - I have to race in real life already - so i don't think it's something for me - unless anybody here convinces me otherwise!!!

petey111

I asked this question over at the ASDR forum and didn't really get an answer. Are the challenges posted anywhere on the host sites? Or is there a standard place (like the forums) where the challenge is? I just want to know if I should be combing all the different pages of the sites or if I should just be looking on the forums, or something. Does that make sense? Is part of the race to find where on the hosting site the challenge is? Call me a newbie. =)

LSlycord

Uh-oh! I think that my partner and I let this slip away. Oh well...there's always next time. And Sara, you don't need to hunt. NDSR will tell you where the challenge is so you won't have to hunt!

t_a_l_i

:) I'm sitting this year out. Things are way crazy for us right now, and I'd hate to screw things up for my partner. And, my partner from last year unfortunately couldn't play this year either. So ... next time!

BlytheE

Im playing again this year.. my CT Manager Bobbie is my partner and it's her first time.

WendyW

Cynthia and I are teaming up to race....I think it will be a blast! And we could use as many cheerleaders as we can, lol!

petey111

Here ya go! It was late and I was tired. By the way, am I going crazy or didn't Amanda have a torn and worn photo overlay at one point in time. I know I have some other tears and worn photo overlays from other designers here, but now I think I'm going crazy. I really thought she had one and it had a taped back together overlay too?? Am I crazy? O.k....here's the challenge.

http://www.hummiesworld.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=2353

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
I'm racing again, with Maya!

Our team is called "the double OO's" and we have a team blog "Licensed to scrap!"
Nothing on the blog yet, and Maya is still working on our blinkie, but we are both working on our first challenge.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Go teams go!! Sara, thanks for sharing your link and I hope to see everybody's stuff so we can cheer you on!!

petey111

I'm just weird and like to stalk. =) Although, I don't know that I will try it again. I don't think I would have found it .

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
ohhhhh my partner and i got distracted and didn't sign up this time! *sigh* it's probably for the best for me, though! I need to stick to my goals, especially school!! :)

Sara and Tessie, Wendy and Cyn, Blythe and Bobbie, Maya and Diane, and everyone else racing, we are cheering!!!!

BlytheE

Awesome page Sara! I am totally struggling with the journaling on this.. that's all I have left to do for my page.