Oscraps

aA Ladder Challenge Winners are....

Ellen

congratulations Monique and Linda, you'll have such fun on the A-Team

and of course congratulations to all other partakers too .:partywine

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
We would like to welcome Monique Van Duran vd-Meer (Monique1971) and Linda Davis (lkdavis) to the aA Team for a 6 month term.

MiniDeb was awarded a 1 month guest spot for her outstanding cheerleading and support of all the entrants.

Also there are GC winners for each step of the challenge that were randomly selected:

$3GC-Day One-P'tiscrap

$3GC-Day Two-Ms Katy

$3GC-Day Three-ouisiekelly

$3GC-Day Four-cocodou

$5GC-Day Five-marijke

$5GC-Day Six-BlueTansy

$5GC-Day Seven-isDK

I will PM each of you with a store code.
Thank you to everyone who played, it has
been awesome to see all of the entries. We
have some ideas what to do with all those
Day 7 tutorials, so stay tuned. Until the next
Ladder Challenge, see you in the gallery friends!​

lynnpremo

It's been such a fun challenge, and the two winners are outstanding amongst the rest of us!
MiniDeb really was a fun cheerleader, I'm excited to see her singled out for this honor!
Thank you, Lynn

minideb

Congratulations Monique and Linda!!! I'm in shock that I get to be a"guest" ct person - I couldn't be happier - thanks Anna and everyone else who played with the ladder challenge!!!!!!

ptabbert

Congratulations Monique and Linda on your aA team spots! And congratulations Debbie - you are always a wonderful source of cheer and support!

Monique1971

Monique1971
I am so happy and I had to squeeze myself to check if it was a dream or not! :) It was a fun challenge and I am glad I finally had inspiration again. I thought it was really gone. Have had such busy months.
Thanks for the chance :D I am so lucky!

Congrats Linda and Debbie how cool that you are gonna be a guest designer, so happy for you. Also thanks to everyone who participated in this challenge and all the warm and wonderful comments that were made on all the layouts!

Last edited by a moderator:

marnie333

Though I haven't been able to comment a lot, I've enjoyed all the Ladder postings…Congrats to all who completed all 7 days…I admire you! Congratulations Monique, Linda and Deb!

MsKaty

Oh so exciting! I'm so happy for all the winners. It was such a fun challenge to do. I will be watching for all of their new layouts while they are on the team!!!

lkdavis

Thank you for this opportunity, I am very fortunate! Congratulations to you Monique! And congratulations to you Deb, you really are a cheerleader!!

kaphelps

Huge congrats to Monique, Linda & Deb- you are all so very deserving! I feel for the ones that had to choose- there was so much amazing creativity in the gallery and I look forward to even more inspiration!

nachtmol

Jeanine
Wow, congrats Monique and Linda!!! I wish you lots of fun in the Anna team!!
It was great fun to play along with the challenges and I'm sure looking forward to the next one!

myssp

Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations Monique, Linda & Deb - very deserving!!!! So many wonderful layouts and fun in the gallery. Thanks ladies for all your hardwork in putting this together, wonderfully done:)