Oscraps

aA Classics REPLaAY Challenge

4PeasInMyPod

Hmm,Classics REPLaAY ? Sounds like we'll be encouraged to dig into our aA stash for older kits, and maybe play (like me) with older but new-to-me elements. Like the ones I picked up recently during the huge sale...

musicmom3

Hmm,Classics REPLaAY ? Sounds like we'll be encouraged to dig into our aA stash for older kits, and maybe play (like me) with older but new-to-me elements. Like the ones I picked up recently during the huge sale...

Hmmmm...somebody's getting warm....:cool:

easyeyes4you

That would work for me totally Laura... My stash of Anna stuff goes back WAAAAY before she came to O... I actually like much of the older stuff better than the new, thus like you I snag as much as I can of the old stuff, that I don't' have yet, before it disappears...:hug:

Ellen

great idea to revisit old haunts- I often ponder whether to buy yet another
APP plus set when I've got sooo many already and have not used them for ages.

musicmom3

That would work for me totally Laura... My stash of Anna stuff goes back WAAAAY before she came to O... I actually like much of the older stuff better than the new, thus like you I snag as much as I can of the old stuff, that I don't' have yet, before it disappears...:hug:

I take "once it's gone IT'S GONE" very seriously! We think alike. Can't wait to see what you do when you remix the classics.

musicmom3

Ellen, you may have a teensy weensy problem resisting the next Value Pack coming down the pike. I can say no more. LOL

easyeyes4you

I have too many that I have never used...and of course the ones that are used over and over...

My goal for this year is to stop buying and start using!!!!

Ellen

Ellen, you may have a teensy weensy problem resisting the next Value Pack coming down the pike. I can say no more. LOL

the trouble with the valuepacks is that I usually already have more than half of what is in them so I end up not buying them.
They are great value though !

Berry18

aA_Classics_REPLaAY_Challenge_R.jpg

My first AAP was of course Saffron Villa but as I arrived on Autumn I quickly chose Autumn elegance and often use it...I love Artsy papers...Thank you for the challenge....great pages ...

Penny

Would someone help me with steps on how to post the image within the forum message here. I copy the direct link for my image but it did not show (only the url link).

helenedubois

helenedubois
Olive green Tanager

green_bird2.jpg

Autumn Haze was my first APP purchase. I remade the paper with an overlay and blending mode. Many blending modes were applied to various transfers. Just using the dotted overlay is a huge move from what I would have used when I first purchased this APP--never would have erased parts of anything nor would I have thought to change the opacity of items. It has been quite a ride learning all these various methods of creation and I look forward to acquiring many more techniques from the fantastic artists that display their work in Oscraps.

musicmom3

Would someone help me with steps on how to post the image within the forum message here. I copy the direct link for my image but it did not show (only the url link).

Check out the first posting in this how-to thread for help on posting. https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10094
In my experience, it can be hard to grab the image address in Internet Explorer, so you might want to work through Google Chrome or Mozilla.

Also, please note that this is the preview thread--your image should be posted in the IT'S HERE thread: https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32527

Thanks for playing along with us!

musicmom3

green_bird2.jpg

Autumn Haze was my first APP purchase. I remade the paper with an overlay and blending mode. Many blending modes were applied to various transfers. Just using the dotted overlay is a huge move from what I would have used when I first purchased this APP--never would have erased parts of anything nor would I have thought to change the opacity of items. It has been quite a ride learning all these various methods of creation and I look forward to acquiring many more techniques from the fantastic artists that display their work in Oscraps.

GORGEOUS! Can you please post it and your comments in the IT'S LIVE thread too? https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32527

This was the preview test thread, and is only here because I couldn't figure out how to delete it. SO SORRY for the inconvenience!

musicmom3

aA_Classics_REPLaAY_Challenge_R.jpg

My first AAP was of course Saffron Villa but as I arrived on Autumn I quickly chose Autumn elegance and often use it...I love Artsy papers...Thank you for the challenge....great pages ...

I love this! Would you mind reposting it and your comments in the IT'S LIVE thread too? https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32527

This was the preview test thread, and is only here because I couldn't figure out how to delete it OR how to close it. SO SORRY for the inconvenience!