Oscraps

A Way to Digitally Display my Layouts

krumZ

Kathy
Hi All.

So I have an old digital photo frame that's a little small and I am wondering how else I might digitally display my Layouts that is clear and larger than my small digital photo frame without spending a small fortune.

I have plenty of handmade scrapbooks that sit out for people to look through but now that I seem to be doing more digital scrapping, just curious what kind of thoughts you all might have.

Thanks.

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
You can check your tv if it has a usb port to see photos or layouts fron a usb stick,
Or can your tv connect to your computer?

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
I have a second monitor on my desktop that I use to display my layouts or photos that I love, it works pretty slick!

krumZ

Kathy
Thank you both. Both are great ideas. My second monitor is in Washington and because I am careful about security, I probably won't connect the TV to computer but honestly, I never thought about putting my layouts on a stick and displaying them on the TV that way.

Thank you again.

Kythe

CHEERY O
I have a folder for desktop pages. These are my favourite pages I have made. I organized them into seasonal files. Then I go to settings> personalization > background and click on background slideshow. Then choose the album I want. I have them scrolling through on my desktop. I have two monitors so each one is different and two pages are displayed at once.

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Not that this is an inexpensive solution but when we decided to get new iPads, we found we could only trade them in for a fraction of what we paid. So, instead, we loaded photos and some of my pages into the photo app and use it as a digital frame - the app has a slide show mode.

I don’t do this, but we have amazon prime, which we can access from our TV for movies. Prime members also get free photo storage, so you could upload your pictures there and use them for the Tv screen saver or on photo gallery mode.