Oscraps

A BIG THANK YOU....................

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
to everyone that joined us for a fun 12 Days of December! It has been lovely to see you here joining us for the downloads, challenges and games.

All of the challenges and games are now closed, as is the tracking thread. All winners for the major prizes as well as the individual challenges or games winners will be announced in the Haps newsletter and here in the forum within the next 7-10 days.

We hope all newcomers will stay on and perhaps join us for our regular monthly challenges where you can win a discount percentage coupon based on how many challenges you complete. Details about the challenges can be found HERE. The January challenges will be posted shortly. :)

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I hope ALL of you will join us for our regular monthly challenges and we always have a good time here at The O!! Thank you all for joining us!! :yourock:dance3:smiliesdoingwave:

Veronika

It was so much fun and everything was so well organized!
Big thanks to everyone who made this possible and organized

FloridaGranny

A big thank you to all of you who organized this event! It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed seeing everyone's creative additions to the galleries. Wow! :yourock:

angbrey

I really enjoyed the challenges and seeing everyone's layouts. THANK YOU to everyone for all of their hard work and especially for their tremendous generosity.

cfile

Thank you again for the fun challenges, games and that wonderful 12 day collection!! I know all the work that goes into these events, so I thank you all to the designers hosts and community!

hkeith87

Thank you for the great challenges and fun games. I very much enjoyed them. Much appreciation to all the hosts and designers. The players were awesome.