Oscraps

2024-03 Rachel Jefferies March 2024 Featured Product Challenge****CLOSED****WINNER ANNOUNCED****

Status
Not open for further replies.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Welcome to March my creative friends!! Are you up for another challenge?

For March 2024, the featured product is Rachel's - Serendipity | The Complete Mixed Media Collection. This fabulous bundle is about working hard for what we desire, gratitude for special relationships we are lucky to have and is perfect for St Patricks Day themed projects.

This month, Rachel's featured product is at an amazing discount. This product was already discounted and with an additional 50% off it is at an amazing discounted price of $7.08. (You DO NOT want to miss this deal!).

Please use 75% of the featured product(s) in your layout. One lucky random winner will receive a $5.00 coupon for Rachel's shop here at Oscraps. And wait for it... Everyone is a winner. Rachel will be offering a coupon just for participating, see details below.

Serendipity | The Complete Mixed Media Collection <<--click here for savings
oFdj9wG.jpg

Here is an example my example:
z9dxoBF.jpg

Here's an example from the team:
from @Dady
X3oobnO.jpg

Challenge Requirements:
  • Create a new scrapbook layout using at least 75% of Rachel's Featured Products for March 2024, Serendipity | The Complete Mixed Media Collection. The other 25% must contain product from either Rachel's shop, or from another current Oscrap designer. The product can be currently available in the Oscars Shop or be retired product from the designer.
  • Upload your layout to the Rachel Jefferies Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the featured product used in your credits.
  • For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your thread to your gallery image as it helps us leave love on your layout (and, validate your project).
  • No double-dipping…your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
  • You must create a NEW layout for this challenge.
  • This challenge will remain open until March 31, 2024.

Prizes:
  • One lucky artist will be randomly drawn to win a $5 coupon to Rachel Jefferies' shop.
  • All participants who post their page by the deadline and meet the criteria will also be eligible for a coupon of 15% off their next order (from Rachel's shop) of $10 or more.
If you have any questions just tag me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. As always, I look forward to your creations!

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Congrats to @Cath VP you are the WINNER of this challenge!!! Please check your inbox here at Oscraps for your coupon code. If you have any issues with it, please let me know so that I can work to resolve.

The participation coupon has also been sent to everyone else that Participated. Please check your inbox here at Oscraps for your coupon code. If you have any issues with it, please let me know so that I can work to resolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.