Oscraps

2024-02 Lynn Grieveson February 2024 Color Play Challenge-through March 25, 2024*****CLOSED****WINNER ANNOUNCED****

Status
Not open for further replies.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hello my friends!!!
Esther here and I'm bringing you Lynn Grieveson February 2024 Color Play Challenge. This month's color play product is a collaboration with Rachel Jefferies-Growth Can be Hard Digital Scrapbooking Kit. This collection is inspired by nature's resilience and the courage it takes to evolve, enjoy this new mixed media kit which was designed for you to document your own personal journey

Every month the color play products will be on sale for 50% off during release weekend. The sale ends on February 26, 2024 at midnight PDT, so make sure you scoop this deal up before then!

yJscTfR.jpg

My layout:
GZWLubs.jpg

Examples from the team:
from @marijke
FcGVtSQ.jpg

from @Iowan
FCV8GR9.jpg

from @mcurtt
JtqukyH.jpg

Challenge Requirements:
  • Create a NEW scrapbook or hybrid layout using ONLY Lynn's Color Play- Growth Can be Hard Digital Scrapbooking Kit for February 2024.
  • You may use a template of Lynn's that is currently available in her shop here at Oscraps.
  • Upload your layout to the Lynn Grieveson Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the color play products used in your credits.
  • For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your gallery image in your post as it helps us leave love on your layout and validate your project.
  • No double-dipping… your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
  • This challenge will run from February 23 - March 25, 2024.
Prize:
  • All participants who post their page during the challenge month by the end of month deadline and meet the criteria will be eligible for a coupon of 15% off their next order of $10 or more from Lynn's Shop here at Oscraps!
  • ONE lucky random winner who posts their page during the challenge month by the end of month deadline and meets the criteria will receive a $8.00 coupon for Lynn's Shop here at Oscraps!

If you have any questions just tag me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I look forward to seeing your layouts!

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
@Ilonaeva Congrats your are the winner of this months challenge. Please check you inbox here at Oscraps for coupon details. If you have any issues, please let me know.

Thank you for all who participated. I enjoyed each one of your layouts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.