Oscraps

2022-09 Lynn Grieveson September 2022 Featured Product Challenge****CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hello my friends! Are you ready to capture some travel moments? It could be travel that has occurred, travel that is planned or maybe you just want to build a travel bucket list. The Featured Product for September is perfect for hitting the road! For the month of September, Lynn is featuring her Mapped Digital Scrapbooking Kit AND her Mapped Digital Scrapbooking Collection!! For the month of September, this kit will be $7.99 and the Collection $9.99! In conjunction with this amazing offer, there will be a featured product challenge. One lucky random winner will receive an $8 coupon for Lynn's Shop here at Oscraps!

This month's featured product will be:
Mapped Digital Scrapbooking Kit AND Mapped Digital Scrapbooking Collection <<--click here for savings

hIAxusU.jpg

5hoL9QI.jpg

My example
lTFDM46.jpg

Examples from the Creative Team
by @Dady
83sDn8m.jpg

by @marijke
rbEsimq.jpg

by @mcurtt
1DO5MUO.jpg

by @cfile
KA3LECf.jpg

by @chigirl
ojIK9tu.jpg

Challenge Requirements:
  • Create a NEW scrapbook layout using ONLY Lynn's Featured Product, Mapped Digital Scrapbooking Kit OR Mapped Digital Scrapbooking Collection for the September 2022 Featured Product Challenge.
  • You may use a template of Lynn's that is currently available in her shop here at Oscraps.
  • Upload your layout to the Lynn Grieveson Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the color play products used in your credits.
  • For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your gallery image in your post as it helps us leave love on your layout and validate your project.
  • No double-dipping… your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
  • This challenge will remain open until September 30, 2022.
Prize:
One lucky scrapper will be randomly chosen to win a $8 coupon to Lynn Grieveson's shop.

If you have any questions, please tag me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I can't wait to see what you create. Happy Scrapping!

Status
Not open for further replies.